For people on here who like reading shit, what are you currently...well...Reading. I'm in page 128 of "On a pale horse" The first book in the series "The incarnations of immortality." Where things like death, fate, war, nature and similar as described as positions that mortals fill, through certain ways of taking them from the original office holder. "On a pale horse" Is for death, and its actually cool as hell. In this book, death only privately attends those who's morality is in balance, and sorts out who goes where while other people with more dominating moralitys are able to guide them selves to heaven or hell. Well this dude is about to kill himself, when he sees death, who is viable to people who hold enough concern to see him. At seeing him he turns the direction of his firing , shooting death in the head, and in killing him. In doing this he assumed the previous death's position. And its just cool as hell.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
More Stephen King, it's all i read mostly- reading my "Salem's Lot Illustrated edition" that i dun got for Christmas but only just started Salems lot is an amazing book, it really is and now with extra scenes and photos
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
More Stephen King, it's all i read mostly- reading my "Salem's Lot Illustrated edition" that i dun got for Christmas but only just started Salems lot is an amazing book, it really is and now with extra scenes and photos

Is that about witches??

Is it spooky??

(I need to read something, I was in a bookstore last week looking for something and didn't get one. )
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Is that about witches??

Is it spooky??

(I need to read something, I was in a bookstore last week looking for something and didn't get one. )

Vampires. But it's done in such a great way, and there is an unusually detailed backstory- every character's past and present are explored, so you really get in touch with them

Plus for some reason when i read it the first time i pictured my house leading up the stairs as where he opens to door to find a body hanging there

/needs a hug
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.