Page 1 of 2
Anyone seen any of them? It seems like their trying to move away from the 13 year old poser crowd and trying to get more upmarket. Theyve put Rockfield pups on loads of their guitars and Original Floyds on some aswell. And theyve ditched the Bronze and Platinum Series Guitars .
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
yeah, and i'm either really ignorant or they have the warbeast now. I think they could have put a little bit more thought into that. I really like the look of the new virgo though
Damn I really like those new BC Riches , especially the Mockingbirdspecial, yummy
Orange Enthousiast.
im surprised, it looks like theyre steppin it up this year

i like the warbeast and the new mockingbirds
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
I think its because the origional owner bought them back and if tryin' to make stuff right. They look new nice, especaly that 10 string bich.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
The NJ Classic Eagle is gorgeous. I might have to get me one of those!
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Old BC Richs FTW! Ironbird's are my favorite.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
im diggin that warbeast
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I love the new Mocks, I might consider getting one of these. The ST and the Calibre Classic are godly, and the NJ Classic, Exotic and Special are very nice aswell. And the Eagle is unbelievably nice. And the Warbeast, while unoriginal is IMO much Nicer then the Beast or the Warlock. Its not quite as over the top as the beast but not as squared off as the warlock.

And the Draco is unbelievable.

EDIT: Anyone know where I could get prices for some of those new Mocks and the Eagle?
Quote by Rockstar12345
The Draco did look cool.

I wanna see it in person though.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
The Draco did look cool.

I wanna see it in person though.

Really?

I put that there as a joke, that thing's a monstrosity.
Dickless.
^Really really.

The Assassin FX6 just looks like the Hellraiser and C-1 Classic mixed. It's not bad though.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
^Really really.

The Assassin FX6 just looks like the Hellraiser and C-1 Classic mixed. It's not bad though.

I like that one too, glad they brought the "normal" guitars back. IMO the "dragon blood" finish is too broght though, they need to tone it down.
Dickless.
....yeah looking at the Draco more makes me realize how over the edge it is, lol.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I quite like the Draco its incerdibly In-your-face. But then again would I buy one, probably not, unless I was a collector.
Quote by Rockstar12345
THEY BROUGHT BACK THE ASSASIN
ok i have new respect for new bc rich's
the old ones are sooooo killer and they totally revamped them this is awesome
I think they really outdid themselves. Good guitars at medium range, no more of the agathis bullshit...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
haha i must agree^

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
^ It's Latin for generosity!

Anyway, they added some production Kerry King signature models. The new signature Vs and Warlocks have Kahlers, and the higher-end ones have EMGs and an Afterburner.

http://www.bcrich.com/v_kk_signature.html
http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_kk_signature_wartribe.html
http://www.bcrich.com/v_kk.html
http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_kerryking_wartribe.html

I was gonna make a topic on this a couple of days ago, but I was too lazy to do so. Anyway, they started to move in this direction last year, but now they've completely won me over. They have some high-end models now that are hand-made in Europe to very high specs.

http://www.bcrich.com/mockingbird_calibre.html
http://www.bcrich.com/bich_calibre.html
http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_calibre.html
i like the V and the Assassin
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Anyone got any ideas where to get one?
Quote by Rockstar12345
*sigh* they didn't get rid of the bronze, they just renamed it, also they still make agathis stuff: http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_guitar.html now i could be wrong, but that sure looks like the old bronze warlock to me
Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Quote by Wolverus
*sigh* they didn't get rid of the bronze, they just renamed it, also they still make agathis stuff: http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_guitar.html now i could be wrong, but that sure looks like the old bronze warlock to me

Of course they're not going to get rid of the Bronze series. Would you if you worked with B.C.Rich? It's probably one of they're highest selling models. Think man.
^Dude, read the whole thread, the original postre said that they got rid of the bronze series

Quote by Mechanixx
Anyone seen any of them? It seems like their trying to move away from the 13 year old poser crowd and trying to get more upmarket. Theyve put Rockfield pups on loads of their guitars and Original Floyds on some aswell. And theyve ditched the Bronze and Platinum Series Guitars .
Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Quote by Wolverus
^Dude, read the whole thread, the original postre said that they got rid of the bronze series

Ye I did say that . But my point still stands theyre are aroud 5-6 guitars in the whole range made of agathis, where before it was like 20. And most of these are a lot better looking, i.e. the Masterpiece Mockingbird and Bich (no I do not buy guitars for the looks im just pointing it out).
Quote by Rockstar12345
Last edited by Mechanixx at Jan 20, 2007,
Yah,
I'm pretty sure BC is gonna be making a comback, or at least a turn around..

I really really want an Assasin.. if its under $1000 I'll really consider it...
If not, I'd just go with an Ibanez RG1570... but the rad thing about the assasin is its got a darker tone, arch top, OFR, and a bound ebony fretboard... and to top it off, sweet inlay, and volume/tone knobs...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
ooh i didnt see that one.. thats a nice looking guitar^

and i always thought bich was pronounced bitch haha

Quote by richwatkinson
anyone have any idea how much the PX3T Assasin will be?
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
ok the 10 string Bich is the next item on my to buy list, i will have one by the end of the year.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I REALLY REALLY... want to buy one of the Bc rich invisablots or the Bc rich nato NJ's... But the gold "Made In China" sticker screwed it up for me. Just couldnt press the "Buy it now" button on it... and they look so damn sexy too
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?

holy ****in shit nuggets

The "Dark Arts" warlock is wicked too. If i was a fan on basswood i would not think twice about buying that guitar right now.
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Last edited by Andrewsonfire at Jan 21, 2007,
Page 1 of 2