Poll: Nirvana or Pearl Jam
Poll Options
View poll results: Nirvana or Pearl Jam
Pearl Jam
9 50%
Nirvana
9 50%
Voters: 18.
Who would you rather play live with and what part of the band would you play for. Guitar? Drums?. Also tell me why you chose the way you did.

I would choose Pearl Jam. They've had a bigger infuence on me and i enjoy there style more. I would take the drums because the rest of PJ really make the band what it is, if i took there place it wouldnt be Pearl Jam. It would be 'Those Pj guys with a random on vocals' or something along those lines.
Last edited by Vedder=GOD at Jan 20, 2007,
I would have to say Nirvana so i could convince Kurt to take out Courtney first.
Id say pearl jam cause they can just jam out, i always felt the heart of the PJ sound was with stone and jeff, they have always had that sound with the projects they have been through together, and i cant play drums for the life of me so id try to fill in for mr. mccready
"its better to burn out than to fade away"
Eeek, Is this gonna stay open? Not sure whether they're happy with Vs. threads round these parts.

Anyway, I much prefer Pearl Jam, though I do like Nirvana, and if I had to play for one band, I'd give Nirvana a bit more lead guitarage, or play the tambourine in PJ.
I like Pearl Jam and I hear they put on awesome shows, but I'd give my right arm and bang the drums with my forehead to have been at the Unplugged Nirvana show
Quote by Siftings
I like Pearl Jam and I hear they put on awesome shows, but I'd give my right arm and bang the drums with my forehead to have been at the Unplugged Nirvana show

Most of the show was perfect, but did anybody else notice Kurt's sloppy guitar playing on "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?" Good song, but I adamantly think Kurt butchered it.
LOL