I've seen 4 or 5 different EH Muffs around, and I was wondering about purchasing one.

Questions

Are the Little Big Muffs any different from the Big Muffs?

Are Double Muffs better than the other two american ones?

Are Russian Muffs any different, and are Metal muffs really heavey or just well distorted?

I've tried out Little Big muffs and I loved the tone. Any recommendations?

Thanks
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
1.same sound(ish), alot smaller
2.No, its only got to settings, no EQ or anything
3.Russian muffs look naasty but sound virtualy the same to the american one, just built different(components etc)
4.Ye, there are slot of reviews that big up the metal muff on here, go search.

BTW ive just bought the nano muff, which is a stripped down versio0n of the big muff pi and it sounds awesome, and its only about £30
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Where did you get the Nano Muff?

The Little Big Muff in my local shop is only £40 quid (not that cheap but cheaper than I have seen)
They don't sell Nano Muffs tehre, and It would need to have free postage or something because when I went to order a Line 6 Spider the postage was 30 quid...
Quote by Sonicxlover

I got it from a website called 'www.imuso.co.uk' realy good service, there selling the nano muff everywhere on the web, just shop aound.
Warning, i only play indie, brit rock, blues and jazz. The nano may not be heavy enough for what you play (what do you play?)
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I play classic Rock and Indie, sometimes a little brit rock...

I love the little big muff, and where do you live, how much was postage?
Quote by Sonicxlover

cool, it should be alright for you then, you have to plat about with your guit volume and stuff for all the versitality. i live in preston, the postage was about a tenner, but that was cos i bought my new amp at the same time, so i cant imkagine the postage on that will be too much.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Its £14.99 for postage to NI....:'(

I think I'll stick to the Little Big Muff at 40 in my local...thanks dude.
Quote by Sonicxlover

No probs
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.