i use the search engine.

P.S. i work on sythesising(SP?) new drugs from legal plants but that can go seriously wrong...
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
wow, you are awesome. getting high, then sitting in front of the computer posting shitty threads on the internet. what a waste of e
if your gonna get high, at least do something worthwhile, like getting arrested for creating a public disturbance
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Well I dont really enjoy getting arrested, but I'm having a good time at my friends house rolling, so its not a waste. And anyways, just forget I ever mentioned that I'm high, I just want to talk about people's crazy drug experiences.

By the way, if you mean plants like Salvia, things can go terribly wrong!
i do cyanide in my spare time. it helps me to rest. in. peace. you know...
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I also do cyanide, between shitting bats.
Yamaha 503TVL
Yamaha Pacifica
Squier Tele Custom II
Crafter bass
Cube 60
Kustom 2x12
Quote by The_G_String
drugs are bad. dont use m you will die

I doubt the people using drugs to suppress HIV are with you on that one.

And threadstarter i haven't yet tried E but i've heard good things about it.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by The_G_String
drugs are bad. dont use m you will die

agree..i am anti-drug guy..how about you??
Why are you on the internet ? Shouldnt you be raving or some shit?
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
this thread seems pretty pointless, I mean who honestly cares how many e's you've just taken?

btw, in my opinion dope is cooler, just roll a splif and chill
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
i tried inhalent today and my god! i thought i could fly serioulsy it was pretty awsome, my friend had to calm me down.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.
Quote by universal_man
except for illness,its ok to use drugs

Oh spare me the moral bullshit. If drugs are used responsibly then there is no reason why it is "evil", or however you make it out to be.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by screwup30
this thread seems pretty pointless, I mean who honestly cares how many e's you've just taken?

btw, in my opinion dope is cooler, just roll a splif and chill

Well I'm just having a good time right now. I'm bored because everyone's sleeping, so I thought I would pass some time. No need to flame me.
trippinnn on acid d000d! no not really i have a hangover and ive just being playin rugby all morning, so drugs would be a waste on me. and wait i dnt do drugs anyway!-_-; o^-0o
do i?
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
Oh spare me the moral bullshit. If drugs are used responsibly then there is no reason why it is "evil", or however you make it out to be.
Alcohol has probably done more damage to peoples lives than most hard drugs.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Alcohol has probably done more damage to peoples lives than most hard drugs.

Dude there was actually a study done which says, a night of getting shitfaced drunk is worse for your body than doing ecstacy (pure mdma though) or a hit of acid (pure aswell, although not so common)
Quote by dethhead
Well I'm just having a good time right now. I'm bored because everyone's sleeping, so I thought I would pass some time. No need to flame me.

Dont worry man im not flaming you, I mean i hate those flamers that write stupid stuff like "If you dont delete this thread im going to rip off your head and sh*t down your throat" lol

I was just saying its a bit pointless because most people wont talk about their drug experiences, most will just say if they are for or against drug use.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by screwup30
Dont worry man im not flaming you, I mean i hate those flamers that write stupid stuff like "If you dont delete this thread im going to rip off your head and sh*t down your throat" lol

I was just saying its a bit pointless because most people wont talk about their drug experiences, most will just say if they are for or against drug use.

Yeah man, I understand, it's cool. It's just that 1. i'm rolling pretty hard so I'm not using my brain too much, and 2. I don't post in forums much anymore, so this is the kind of conversation I have with most of my friends pretty often. Really am sorry about this stupid post, but I can feel the serotin coming out (that the mdma releases) so I have that feeling of blissful happiness, and the will to do shit, lol.