I just bought a 120watt bass amp for 22 dollars aus over the internet (it was obviously an error on the sellers website) and the transaction just wnet through and everything. The amp is easily worth over 800.. what is going to happen? do you think the retailer (a large aussie retailer) will end up sending the amp?
why did you buy a bass amp when you don't own a bass?

Furthermore, why do you play such a nice amp, and have such a cheap guitar?

I smell fish
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Dunno Back here in Britannia if the products price is stated then the seller has to sell it for that price. i once bought a jumper an got £20 off because of that.

But i don't know about online in aus and a £35 jumper is different than an $800 amp

By the way what is your roland cube 15 like?
i have a new username
I do own a bass, I just don't have it in my sig

Furthermore, I am not made of money, therefore I thought that I may as well get a nice amp before a nice guitar. After all, one has to come first.

I would appreciate it if you actually gave some input on the topic at hand.
Quote by gv is 4 fun
Dunno Back here in Britannia if the products price is stated then the seller has to sell it for that price. i once bought a jumper an got £20 off because of that.

But i don't know about online in aus and a £35 jumper is different than an $800 amp

By the way what is your roland cube 15 like?

I like it, it's a good first amp. Good for playing a lot of different metal styles. Cleans are pretty nice too.
Quote by Privilege
I do own a bass, I just don't have it in my sig

Furthermore, I am not made of money, therefore I thought that I may as well get a nice amp before a nice guitar. After all, one has to come first.

I would appreciate it if you actually gave some input on the topic at hand.

oh you don't have to be an ass about it, It was just very odd.

I get the whole amp>guitar thing, but the difference between your amp and guitar is HUGE

not to knock your squire,

anyway, so I don't get bitched at, all that stuff is computerized, usually, so you'll probably get the amp. If not, the company will most likely send you an email telling you it was a mistake.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Okay, thanks. Hopefully it does come through. Anyone else had a similar situation?
thats pretty sweet going for 22 bucks lol well you would think they should give it to you cause i thought it was illegal to quote the price and once its been paid change it again but oh well make sure you tell us what happens haha good luck
-----
Quote by _Mayday_
Get her an Oven with a card saying 'Where's my fucking food?'