Page 1 of 2
Awesome!
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Go Canada!
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Good stuff.

No doubt some pharmaceutical company CEO will find a way to get his grubby mitts on the rights to it and the price will be stratospheric...

Hopefully not...
Quote by kromatik
Good stuff.

No doubt some pharmaceutical company CEO will find a way to get his grubby mitts on the rights to it and the price will be stratospheric...

Hopefully not...

yeah 700% markup ahoy.
Peace.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
You fools! Placing yourself in the sinking ship that is science. God is the answer!

Now, go pray 10 times.
My friend's grandmother apparently had a form of cancer and it was wiped out completely and now she's fine. The cure's been around for a while. I don't know what they used, but it worked.
Great news.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Archaon
My friend's grandmother apparently had a form of cancer and it was wiped out completely and now she's fine. The cure's been around for a while. I don't know what they used, but it worked.

Certain types can be treated if cought early enough. Still not a great success rate, though.
Oh Shit!
Thats right. A CANADIAN.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
In hope it works and won't rise to a stupid price, then I suppose good news. But it kills what, 560,000 people a year? And that's just in America. If it works and is widely available we'll start having even more population problems.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by kromatik
Good stuff.

Hopefully not...

Indeed.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
that's brilliant!

cancer is horrible. i know a few people who have died from it, or are very ill with it now. i hope they get this drug on the market soon, and don't suddenly decide to charge loads for it.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer....too bad he has never cried...
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
Go Humanity!

The drug companys will get their hands on it though...don't worry...
It says it is patent free, therefore it should be cheap. You can't get a patent on something after it has been distributed and/or found by multiple sources can you?
i still believe that they do infact already have the cure for cancer. but they make so much money off of people they wont give it out. The government is a piece of shit.
Wow, I really hope this works...

^^yeah man, some guys here were doing research on cures and Bush just plain out cut the funds.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
woohoo I hope that works!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by catchy phrase
Certain types can be treated if cought early enough. Still not a great success rate, though.

I'm aware of that but it wasn't an early case.
Quote by x/taluha
i still believe that they do infact already have the cure for cancer. but they make so much money off of people they wont give it out. The government is a piece of shit.

Bingo.

All the money is in treatment, not cures. Why wipe out a disease that helps generate so much money from treatments alone?
Sounds good, hope it works and corruption doesn't ruin everything.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Yeah, I saw this today. Might not get funding because it can't be patented though. Don't know if it said that in the link. . .
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
wow, would be awesome if it worked
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Page 1 of 2