There's something under my bed and this time it's not a sleeping hobo....I think it's a mouse but its like too quick for me to see what it is...It comes out once every so often when it's quiet which means it must be timid but I suddenly make a noise and it runs back under the bed and it is too quick for me to see what it is.... Any idea's what it could be?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
It could be the spirit of Rozz Williams haunting you for calling yourself a Goth without having a clue what it's about.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
It could be the spirit of Rozz Williams haunting you for calling yourself a Goth without having a clue what it's about.

My name isnt about goth as in the stereotype...It's about my love of gothic archetecture....
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
A mouse. Since you've got one, you've most likely got a nest somewhere.

I caught 9 mice with a single trap before in my old flat.

Get a trap, smear some peanut butter on the bait part, listen for the snap!
get some dynamite and blow the mouse up, and if it isnt a mouse, then its still gone.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
I killed a mouse with a broom once... next will be you.. I'm working my way up.
Okay...so it is a mouse...I managed to restrain myself from making any noise and it poked its lil head out and aaww it was cute...But now I'm gonna trap it and release it into my back garden. Any safe methods of catching a mouse without a trap and in a HUMANE way?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
catch a mouse, hmm, dynamite? you'll catch the pieces.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Hover.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by universal_man
omg

I'm not joking man.. I'm a whimp (I don't actually look like one). I get scared by moths too.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Metal claw
But Rats are so cute.

I'm scared of cockroaches though.

I'm such a person to let media control me, but those rats that are white, and tamed they are cute. I would say cockroaches are on a similar level to moths.

Edit: I am ****ing going to clean my room now. Get rid of these pizza boxes.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by SavageNights
I'm not joking man.. I'm a whimp (I don't actually look like one). I get scared by moths too.

im not lookdown on you,..relax...im afraid of frog and toad...uuurrgh