Look, I know this has been done to bits, but someone has to bring it up again.

I was just looking at article that's on about Ewan McGregor playing Kurt Cobain in an upcoming movie. Scrolling down, I glanced at all the comments in the comment section. As you can come to expect, there's comments praising McGregor, doubting him, doubts about the quality of the movie, etc. But then there's comments saying 'Nirvana sux' and 'Kurt was a fag' and all this crap. I wonder; why are these people going into and commenting on a movie about Kurt when they don't like him/the band? It's fair enough to express some negativity about something when you know what you're talking about or consider yourself a fan giving constructive criticism, but (using this artcle as an example) why don't all the people that DON'T like Nirvana leave this comment section for the people that DO like Nirvana to make their comments?

This is just my observation and my plea to all people. And constructive criticism maybe? 'Kurt was a fag'? Grow up.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
Word

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I can't stop watching gazzoo's avatar...
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
its usual these days

go onto any song on youtube and you will find exactly the same.
Quote by RememberMyName
I can't stop watching gazzoo's avatar...

I can't either...

Because everyone can not do what everyone else wants. If that makes sense.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.