^Above. Thanks in advance.

Edit: What about the Duncan Performer Scorcher Pickup? Is pretty cheap and i read good reviews about at musciansfriend
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Last edited by El Cumanés at Jan 20, 2007,
Anyone?...or this is the wrong forum?.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey

MY VIDEOS
Duncan performers are basically lower end than duncan designed. I wouldnt really get those, because I think your stock pickups would probably be better. What kind of a tone are you looking at? Heres the link to the musicians friend site with pickups under $50.
Thanks for reply, i'm not looking for a specific sound to be honest. The main reason i'm not spending too much for the pickup is since i bought the guitar, the stock neck pickup was already damaged (it sound really weird when playing some high notes with distortion). My guitar is a Biscayne Fyler Ltd, a very cheap superstrat.

BTW, i'm buying the pickup from Amazon, cause i'm live outside of USA and i have some limitations with my credit card.

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey

MY VIDEOS