y'know that black bit on the gibson pickup switches that says rhythm and treble, can that be removed so the swtch looks smaller?

much regards
I think it can, but you'd have to remove the nut that's on top of it. The Les Paul would look worse with a smaller switch though (IMO).

hmmm am getting a new guitar very soon so i might just try it on the one i have just now