Poll: Would you vote for Mrs. Clinton?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you vote for Mrs. Clinton?
Yes
22 19%
No
61 52%
Need to hear her platform first
34 29%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. No.

Quote by bassdrum
Obama ftw

Quoted for truth.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I liked Bill...but if I could vote, I'd def. vote Obama
Quote by StuartR
Two-tone is ska, go listen to that, great stuff, no silly hair.
better than that dumbass piece of shiete bush anyway, but woman presidents previously have faired badly..Emelda Marcos, Maggie Thatcher and that German one now. Many people say women can handle power and shouldnt be in control. I had a female pilot on a flight once and i seriously thought i was going to die.
Obama's gonna take it. But if he weren't running, I might vote Clinton.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
When it gets beyond the primaries, I hope to see that people consider other options than Republican or Democrat.
Quote by magicninja_
Obama is an African American Democrat.

Also considering running or to be a running mate is NM Governer Bill Richardson who is hispanic. Alot of diversity creeping into American politics. Wouldn't you know it all on the Democratic side.

Republicans fear change, it makes them nervous.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
08AMA!

That is, unless Edwards throws his lot in the race. I'd pick Edwards over Obama, but I think he's the only one.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
Stewart - Colbert '08!

You know!

a-fucking-men
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Hmm. I'll be voting. I'll most likely be voting Dem, in the general elections. What will be tough for me is the primary. I like them all. Unless Richardson runs. then he'll get a home field advantage vote I suppose. Though he too has done some great things so it wouldn't be unfounded. Whoever gets the job has it tough though. Thanks Dubya.
Quote by Derek <3's You!
Stewart - Colbert '08!

You know!

QFT.

Oh, and Stewart > Colbert.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I'll be 18 in '08, and so far I haven't seen anyone I really like...but I'm a little wary of a Clinton back in the White House...wouldn't that make Bill...First Lady?
I'm vote for her just to see that...
Quote by Greenfinger182
This is Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdRVzoTdSMs&mode=related&search=

That's my favorite video of his, too.

Damn it!!! I thought he really was gonna say something...

But seriously, if he doesn't run and Clinton does, I will lose all faith in the Democratic party. Clinton's smart, has experience, but I would not want her to be the first female president.
Quote by demonhunter2
..wouldn't that make Bill...First Lady?
I'm vote for her just to see that...

Good point.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by blynd_snyper
first woman president? hell why not. 'bout time american elected one

plus, i'd vote for her over ANY republican

This is my thought almost exactly.
Quote by blynd_snyper

plus, i'd vote for her over ANY republican

You know, with every single post you make on this vast website, the more I realize how much of a dumbass you are.

No I wouldn't vote for her. I have nothing against women of course but Hilary would make horrible choices and significantly hurt our country.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Alot of diversity creeping into American politics. Wouldn't you know it all on the Democratic side.

Well sure...if you ignore the diversity on the Republican side.

Democrats rock! They have a black politician! His race makes him better than other politicians!
What about Condi Rice?
Shut up!

Of course, black republicans aren't really black, they're just race traitors. WHich is why it's fine to throw Oreo's at them and call them Uncle Tom's, which would be racist if that same black person were a democrat.

I'll support the candidate who shows that he's competent enough to run the country, which neither Hillary or Obama have done. Voting for a candidate merely because they're black or female is absolutely no different than voting for a candidate because he's white.

hell yea. The only problem is that, a vote for him is a wasted vote. He doesnt really have a chance

You fail voting. The point isn't to guess the winner.
I despise Nader, but ****....if you think he'd do a good job (which he wouldn't...because he's insane), vote for him. That's the point of voting...you vote for the candidate you think is best suited for the job.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by Archeo Avis

Democrats rock! They have a black politician! His race makes him better than other politicians!
What about Condi Rice?
Shut up!

Of course, black republicans aren't really black, they're just race traitors. WHich is why it's fine to throw Oreo's at them and call them Uncle Tom's, which would be racist if that same black person were a democrat.

I'll support the candidate who shows that he's competent enough to run the country, which neither Hillary or Obama have done. Voting for a candidate merely because they're black or female is absolutely no different than voting for a candidate because he's white.

Well put.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by Archeo Avis

What about Condi Rice?
Shut up!

Please show me some figures on how many minority Congressman are Democrats compared to Republican. Especially at the top levels.
Quote by magicninja_
Please show me some figures on how many minority Congressman are Democrats compared to Republican. Especially at the top levels.

No. The burden of proof isn't on me. Ask the person who said that there are no minority republican congressman for figures. Not that it would really mean anything, diversity based on things as superficial as skin color is meaningless anyway. I bet that Republicans have far more minority congressman in proportion to their voting base. Moronic republicans may be, but racist they're not. They have no problem supporting minorities as long as they're qualified (I use that term loosely to emphasize how moronic Democrats and Republicans are)

Why not? You realize most women in US will vote for her right? and guys of course being misogynists won't do it. And since most people on this forum is male, its not surprising really.

Logical fallacy: ad hominem...hasty generalization...probably a few others.
Hillary isn't qualified to run the Country, and most women recognize that fact. Her support even among Democrats is low, they feel she's too right wing (despite the fact that she'd be one of the most authoritarian and left-wing Presidents in quite a while) They wouldn't risk running her when they have someone like Obama (now you'll no doubt claim that white people won't vote for him because they're all racist) who enjoys far more support with both Democrats and Republicans, despite him not being any more competent than Hillary.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by blynd_snyper

and you don't know who barack obama is. how do you manage to breathe? if it helps though, he is black. so without even knowing what he plans to do with the country you could say "'bout time america elected a black president."

i would not vote for hilary. i'd vote for mccain or obama. i decided not to vote though, so this is hypothetical.

and yeah, mike. that thing on MNF was awesome.
#DTWD
i wanna see two honest politicians on the ticket in '08:

John Edwards and John McCain

If both of they ran, i'd really have a tough choice deciding which one to vote for.
I'd much rather see a black in office than a woman. But it's not cause I'm sexist.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by magicninja_

Which is cool because it doesn't actually refute me, but refutes the person I was refuting, with refu...tations? Win.
Most Democrats I've talked seem to believe that having a particular skin color qualifies one for office.

I'd much rather see a black in office than a woman. But it's not cause I'm sexist.

It's because you're both sexist and racist. You believe that a person being black or a woman has anything to do with their ability to run the Country. Being black doesn't make you competent, nor does being a woman.
Page 1 of 2