14 40%
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses
7 20%
Regression/ Overture 1928 - Dream Theater
3 9%
A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation - Trivium
4 11%
Voters: 35.
Okay....So I'm doing A level music and my performance part of the course is comming up and I have to do a couple of pieces infront of my class and that but I have no idea what to play. i've narrowed it down to 6 songs which I can play and that I've been told I'm good at but I really can't decide so yeah...Please vote and I'll play the one that gets the most votes.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
just play what you want
member #4 of "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club
The poll is there. Sorry bout the wait....I'm usually efficient with the poll thing lol.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I don't see how anyone could possibly choose anything (out of those songs) other than For the Love of God.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
You want something that has a lot of technique so that you can display your skills, so probably For the Love of God. I'm guessing? I never did GCSE music.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
sweet child o mine for me
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
i would say the trivium song would get you a good mark and there is lots of oppertunites to use big musical words.
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
Sidewinder, but only if you can play the acoustic outro-solo
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.