ok, in my living room there are 2 comps right beside eachother. last nite i was on one and my mom was on the other, i was surfing the web and she was playing internet poker. she looks at me and askes if she looked pale, and i told her she did, she explained that she wasn't feeling good. then she proceeds to tell me she felt like she was gonna throw up, i asked her to leave the computer and the room because she was going ot throw up. instead she just grabs the garbage can and projectile vomits into it, all while never missing a beat in her poker game. then she feels its time to go to the bathroom because she filled up our small garbage can and tells me to play her poker game for her, because she couldn't just hit the "sit out" button. when she comes back and sees me not playing her game. she bitches at me.

idk about u but to me this seems alittle extreme, poker isn't that important, exspecially when it isn't for real money, i play WoW and if i feel sick, i'll log off. to me health comes before videogames.

anyone else experience any bad addictions like this?
i play drums and guitar :
I'm like that towards the pit.

Well, I dunno man... does she do this often or what?
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
yup. ciggarettes.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Quote by Highvoltage45
I'm like that towards the pit.

Well, I dunno man... does she do this often or what?

no but shes bad with this internet poker stuff, she'll put off anything for one more hand. its real bad
i play drums and guitar :
I would hope thats your step mom... or else you need to show here to a doctor.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Ultimate-guitar is my addiction, I hate when people are addicted to poker, its get so annoying, its not that fun.
Dang man that sucks... you should just tell her that this could be a seriously problem if she continues. Thats about all I can think of.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Er...drugs, smoking, drinking, almost anything as an ADDICTION is a bad thing. Unless your addicted to helping people or something like that.
a bad addiction is a bit redundant, seeing as any addiction is bad (even if you're addicted to helping people^)

it's never good to let something control your life.
I never take internet poker that serious. I play it at work when bored and just go all in all the time. Its fun.

But cigarettes are a bad addiction.
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
at least its not for real money...... i dont think its that big of a problem.
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
I'm an ex heroin addict, if that counts
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by popapez
at least its not for real money...... i dont think its that big of a problem.

yeah it could be real poker, or heroin, or chocolate (in which case she'd get fat)
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
depends on the game... when im playing guitar hero and i get a rly bad itch ill go through hell trying to stand it and not pause the game cause when u pause on that game u usually screw up when u unpause
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Do_the_dew910
Er...drugs, smoking, drinking, almost anything as an ADDICTION is a bad thing. Unless your addicted to helping people or something like that.

that can be bad cause if u do it enough for the wrong people they will start to take advantage of you
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
My father is a smoker, and it's heart breaking when he tries so hard to quit and then can't.

But I'm addicted to the internet, when I'm not on it I get depressed, moody and will refuse to do anything else. Cause I'm a saddo like that.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
drink, ciggies, guitar...but i would NEVER risk throwing up on my guitars or my computer. my poor babies...

no offence meant, but your mum sounds a little...odd.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Dinkydaisy
My father is a smoker, and it's heart breaking when he tries so hard to quit and then can't.

Same here. He goes to this clinic. But you still see him smoking 'some' times but he says that it's easy for him to give up. So I don't really believe people when they say that they're trying to quit.
I reckon you should ease your addiction onto crystal meth.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.