Is there a big difference between the MXR Phase-90 EVH Signature pedal and the regular MXR Phase-90 none-signature pedal? It seems that the EVH sig is almost double the price of the none-sig, is that just because it's sporting Eddie Van Halen's name? Or is the EVH Phase-90 much better than the none signature version?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Not better( to everyone at least) but different, it's made to sound more like HIS, but that doesn't mean it's better, it's a personal choice.
Ohhh okay, would anyone recommend the MXR-90 phaser? Or is it worth paying the extra chunk to get the sig model?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
I had a phase 90 and it was great. You might want to try the phase 100...it has more options. Im thinking of getting one.
I'm not too experienced with them, but I tried the Phase 90 and I don't think you could get that much better than that.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I prefer a modded regular Phase 90 over the EVH Phase 90. The switch on the EVH version basically just switches this mod on and off even though the components are still there. The new/unmodded sound is a more drastic phasing with a little clipping in the signal. The old/modded sound is more natural/organic, less drastic, with no signal clipping.
Sweet thanks, I'll be trying them both out to see what I think of them.
=)
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Go for the normal one.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Thats what Im leaning towards at the moment, I doubt the EVH is worth the extra 70$.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded