I prefer the MH, because it's mahogany, and because it's got an 85 in the neck as opposed to the M's 81, which IMO has no balls as a neck pickup.
If you like Kirk Hammett, his guitar is pretty similar to the M-400, but its your choice theyre pretty similar. I think the MH-400 would be more versatile for metal with the 85 in the neck and a Mahogany body and that finish looks pretty nice. Its really your choice.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Even if you do worship Kirk realize that it is not a very versatile at all as Jimbo said. That is why Kirk has a sh1tload of different guitars.

The MH will give you many more options tonewise.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
I'm a bit iffy on that licensed Floyd, plus I disagree vehemently with how they basically describe EMG's as "better" than passive pickups.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I may have been a little wrong. Im not too good on metal guitars :P
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER