a half stack is an amplifier head and 1 4X12 cabinet. A full stack is an amp head and 2 cabinets.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
it doesnt matter the dimensions... it means that half stack is one cab and full stack is 2 or more cabs
Don't see why not, but you'd need to be playing some pretty big gigs before a halfstack becomes insufficiant, especially with a decent PA in the venue. You'd never need to use more than one cabinet at home or in the studio.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
I'm looking at getting a dsl50 head, but i'm only looking at getting a marshall 1912 cabinet. will this work ok with it?
It'll do.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
^^ what's the speaker in the 1912, a gt12-75? assuming it is, it should be ok.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?