Got bored yesterday, did a three-song Radiohead Medley with a buddy and it turned out kind of decent. We took parts from "The National Anthem," "I Might Be Wrong" and "You And Whose Army." Anyways, take a listen and tell us what you think... obviously we ****ed up "I Might Be Wrong" but I think we covered for it. I did the vox, guitar, bass and some keys, my buddy did the drums, guitar, bass and other keys and sampled C-SPAN for "National Anthem," haha. Anyways, here's a link, don't bother with the other stuff:

http://dcfr.dmusic.com/
Murderers! You're murderers! (We are not the same as you).
Excellent. I liked the keys in The National Anthem, and the radio bit. All excellent. Tone in I Might Be Wrong could've been better. One of the best Radiohead recordings I've heard here...and that's HUGE coming from me.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Child In Time
Excellent. I liked the keys in The National Anthem, and the radio bit. All excellent. Tone in I Might Be Wrong could've been better. One of the best Radiohead recordings I've heard here...and that's HUGE coming from me.

Thank you signore, I agree on the I Might Be Wrong part. Thanks!
I liked it alot. Great choice of songs. My only issue was that TNA was a bit... slow. I didnt feel overwhelmed by it like I do when they do it live or on the album.
Quote by DLDude
I liked it alot. Great choice of songs. My only issue was that TNA was a bit... slow. I didnt feel overwhelmed by it like I do when they do it live or on the album.

Really? Hmm, thanks for the thought. I think we just liked it 'cause it's one of the better editing jobs we've done (which isn't saying a lot).

I will agree though, it's not entirely overwhelming.