Found an old thread regarding this question, thought I'd copy a post I found interesting from there rather than reviving the thread though.

Quote by lp_dude_2
it depends on the model. i played a C-1 BlackJack next to a C-1 Plus and chose the C-1 Plus. the BlackJack has the cursed "baseball" neck but the C-1 Plus has a neck thats thinner then my Ibanez. just play what they have and find what you like.

Could some confirm there's really that much of a difference between different Schecter necks? I'd love to see some neck dimensions, or atleast some kind of list of which of their necks are fatter and which are thinner.

I tried out the Tempest (Extreme I believe) at a local store about six months ago, totally thrilled by it's awesome looks. When I sat down with it I realised its neck was way too fat for me though, and was let down believing Schecter simply was a company producing guitars with fatter necks, without even trying the other Schecters they had in the store (two guitars from the 006 series and a more expensive Tempest, probably Custom).

I really liked the satin neck though, and as I said, I really love the apperance of most Schecters, so if there are guitars with thinner necks in their line-up that'd make a great alternative to Ibanez now that I'm considering a new guitar.
I tried the C-1 Plus, and didn't like it too much.

The neck on my Hellraiser feels much much better.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
How is it in thickness compared to for example an Ibanez or LTD?

Also, does all set-neck Schecters feature finished necks? I really want a setneck, but on the other hand, I really prefer unfinished necks. Quite the dilemma.
^Well, the Ibanez necks are definately a lot thinner, especially in terms of a C-1 plus.

I wasn't crazy about a finished neck either, but I love mine. It really grew on mine.

Any chance you can try them out?
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I see. I personally love the neck on my Cort M200, but that's also about the only finished neck that I really like, don't really know why either.

Yeah, the store I visited before should probably still hold those Schecters so I should be able to try them out. I'm still kinda leaning towards Ibanez S520EX though, but I'll have to try that out aswell of course. Anyway, thanks for the inputs.
^No problem. I was looking at the SZ520 for the longest while as well, so give that try too.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
^Yeah, they never stocked them in my local Guitar Center, so I never got a chance to try one out. I heard they were awesome guitars though.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~