Well basically this is how it goes. Me(guitar) and my friend J(bass) want to start up a band. J told me he asked T awhile ago to start a band and T was all for it. But between the time T and J talked and me and J talked, T had been asked to join a different band. Should we still ask T to join us? Also me and J have already stolen M(lead guitar) from a different band. I whould not want to be known as the garage band that raids everyone.
Last edited by guitar? at Jan 20, 2007,
take him... its not your fault if the other bands get pissed... it was their choice to come over to be a part of your band.
^Ditto.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by Twist of fate
Nothing says "I want you as my drummer" more than a cloriform soaked rag

Self-Improvement is Masturbation
offer him the place. if he wants to join the band then it aint you fault their band suks so much that he wants to leave their band to go to yours
My Gear:
Jackson King-V
Crate GT65
Ibanez Weeping Demon 7
Digitech Whammy 2

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
Quote by BassistGal
This post really makes me thing of mr T as a drummer

Am i the only one?

i was thinkin that too. would make it hard if they got big an was flying around to do tours
"I aint gettin on no plane fool!" =P
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Simple enough, just ask the guy if he wants to play drums for you. If he does he can either quit that other band and join you or he can play for both. If he says no then you'll have to look elsewhere...
Offer him the position and see if he's still interested. Which band he wants to join is his choice.