Which amp would I be better off with.. Ill be playin in my room alot. and possibly jammin with a band..anything here will be better than my 15 watt first act bass amp lol.. and im playin a guitar not a bass

30 watt vox amp?

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--VOXAD30VT

or..

60 watt Epiphone amp?

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--EPIEPADRT60DSP

I cant really decide, they are about the same price, and the epiphone has 60 watts of more power.. would that be too much? or should I go with the 30 watt.. Also I have an Epiphone Les Paul so it would match the Epiphone amp but idk, any ideas?
anything here will be better than my 15 watt first act bass amp lol.. and im playin a guitar not a bass
what genre do you play? do you play rhythm or lead?
My Gear:
Jackson King-V
Crate GT65
Ibanez Weeping Demon 7
Digitech Whammy 2

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
30 watts doesnt seem like it would be strong enough to be heard over the drums.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Yea I was figuring I would be jamming with a band soon and the amp I buy will be the one I use, I would play lead, and mostly like classic rock to stuff like wolfmother, I play alot of wolfmother lol, and zeppelin
tough decision
My Gear:
Jackson King-V
Crate GT65
Ibanez Weeping Demon 7
Digitech Whammy 2

Quote by gallagher2006
vox is amazing, but i would actually suggest the epiphone, if I were you I would go to a local music store and try em both out and see which you like better.
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

but it was odd, we didn't have anything overly important stolen

and among the stolen items: Bananas

Quote by Vantage
Some guy stole one of my pants and the plastic bottles.
Yea its a touch decision.. would 30 watts be enough to jam with someone? as in for my room.. im sure I can turn it down enough without sacrificing too much sound, plus its just me in my room
i guess you could work with the 30 watt and push it to the limit when jammin cuz it has better effects than the 60 watt
My Gear:
Jackson King-V
Crate GT65
Ibanez Weeping Demon 7
Digitech Whammy 2

Quote by gallagher2006