Would a rumble 100 be good for playing sort of greenday blink 182 punky, punk rock stuff. Sometimes abit of AC/DC lol.
Yeh, its all in the EQ
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
yeh i bought one and found that that style of music is really easy to dial in on it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I don't want to hijack the thread, but how does the Rumble 100 compare to other amps in a similar price range like the Laney RBs and the Gallien-Krueger Backlines? I'm looking for a fairly large amp for gigging, and I wondered about this one.

I'll be playing Muse, Death From Above, Plus 44 and some Rage style stuff of our own, I think.
It gets a good sound and is really loud. It can deffinatly handle coffee house and bar gigs.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Forced In
I don't want to hijack the thread, but how does the Rumble 100 compare to other amps in a similar price range like the Laney RBs and the Gallien-Krueger Backlines? I'm looking for a fairly large amp for gigging, and I wondered about this one.

I'll be playing Muse, Death From Above, Plus 44 and some Rage style stuff of our own, I think.

Gallien-Krueger are unmatched for tone, but I found their combos sort of quiet.
Fender are, in my opinion, a very generic, flat sounding amp. They won't sound bad, but they never seem to sound great either. I'd recommend getting a GK if you don't mind losing some volume, always the option to run it through the PA.

However, I own a Laney RB-8 and you seriously know about it when you crank it. Sounds nice to me, plenty of volume and a nice, easily shaped tone with a 7-band EQ, a bass boost/cut knob and treble boost/cut knob, an admittedly kind of redundant compression switch and an "enhance" feature that seems to just tighten up the lows. There's a switchable tweeter horn for some high end crackle for slap/pop.

I made my choice and I'm happy.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
sure its all in the hands
Keepa Cooli Baby at the shrine

PM HeartBreaker To Join Zeppelinism

Steey Dan Founding father

Bodhisattva wont you take me by the Hand?

Pm Caseguitar To Join the Steely Dan Club

Fender Armada #2 member Pm Arlabester to join
the rumble 100 would be a good amp to get for punk and just jammin in your garage or playing a small venue/bar (if the place is big they'll just mic the amp through the PA) wattage isn't all you should look at when getting an amp if the speak is to small you want get much sound but the Rumble is a decent single 15..in the end it would be a great amp for what you'll be using it for