Canon Rock was ok, needs some practice. Timing was out in some places. Nice tone though.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Last edited by ibaRGnez321 at Jan 22, 2007,
Canon Rock was pretty good, nice tone, what do you use? I thought, bit messy in someplaces but you are definitely good enough to iron that out, also I'd try and take the time to learn the sweeps before the 1st theme properly, they are awesome if you can pull em off.
RE: Al DiMeola
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

Member 03 of the Yngwie Malmsteen fanclub PM Yngwie Malmstien to join.
I'm using a Fender fat strat, and recording with Tone Port. I can do the sweep that JerryC does, I just wanted to add in a tapping sweep section somewhere in the song. Thanks for the comments, hopefully I can get a full, better recording up soon.
Neil Zaza was pretty poor in my opinion. It just didn't flow well at all. You hit a lot of wrong notes.

Work on your bends. Timing issues too. Need some vibrato also.

-AS-
Ibanez RG2570e Prestige
Fender® American Series Strat
Marshall AVT-50
BOSS GT8
Crafter T-035
Squire Strat
Admira Malaga Classical Guitar
Gould GS200CB
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dimebag Crybaby

Proud member of the Scots of UG Society..
Quote by Aly_Sim
Neil Zaza was pretty poor in my opinion. It just didn't flow well at all. You hit a lot of wrong notes.

Work on your bends. Timing issues too. Need some vibrato also.

-AS-

Thanks for the crit. I am aware that the version I have on myspace isn't too good, that was probably my 20th take. I'll probably get a new one up soon.

Where am I missing vibrato?

Here's a video so you can see me playing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=7258GnfdTlI This was before I got my Tone Port, so the tone isn't too great.

-Cheers,

Dylan
Work on your bends and vibrato. Other than that, good job.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's