Hey everyone, im doing a guitar player survey for marketing class and i thought it would be cool if i could post it on UG for the guitarists here to fill out. Its like 19 questions I think. They are easy to do probablyw ill only take 3- 5 minutes. just yes or no, and multiple choice. Anyways, I would appreciate if you guys would help me out, its overall quite a big assignment. Thanks

Here is the URL to the survey, just press "next" and it will start it.
http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=devon8822/26887
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Done, but now my computers all slow.

Damn you!
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

Yeah soft tail means it has a wammy bar and hard tail means it doesn't bassically. Yeah, I guess its ok for a bassist to do it, its for shitty school anyways so...
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Done and done.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i don't even own an electric anymore, but i filled it out based on used to's
The first question is brilliant "Do you play guitar?"...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I play blues, and metal. That's unfair to choose between the two.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
done it bro
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Well, I'm one of the two people that chose jazz as their main genre of music...
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by SavageNights
I play blues, and metal. That's unfair to choose between the two.

Even though I wrote the damn thing I agree^^^, I didnt want to make it to complicated and it did say what genre do you mainly play more than others. Anyways, its for class so who gives a shit. thanks mates
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Quote by HawkaLuigi
You're welcome.

+1
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
so, I know nothing about pickups, so I'm going with eenie meenie mynie moe for #18...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Done.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
This is great, im gunna ace this thing. more peeps!
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
I did it but now its screwing with my computer and I can't see the results or close the window
I'm a bassist, but play a wee bit of guitar so answered it on that.

Good luck with your class. Plus this provides a good opportunity to analyze your test results and participants.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Done! Lots of people have done it, hope it helps.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!