Poll: do you as a female masturbate?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you as a female masturbate?
yeah
50 89%
no way!
6 11%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 2
so guys like to talk about masturbation, a lot. and just arent embarrased to talk about it. but have you ever really heard a girl telling you about her masturbation? what do all you guys out there think about female masturbation - is it hot for you?
F*** Teh World.
I suppose....
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
dude, most girls aren't embarassed about it nowadays. seriously. go buy an issue of cosmo.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
dude, most girls aren't embarassed about it nowadays. seriously. go buy an issue of cosmo.

you'd be surprised, not many girls i know would openly talk about it.
Quote by let__it__bleed
you'd be surprised, not many girls i know would openly talk about it.

oh aye? how old are you?

i'm a girl. most of my mates talk about it as much as guys do, in front of guys, whenever. it's not a big deal. maybe it's just an english college-girl thing.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Never heard a girl admit it.

But yeah it's hot...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
lol I encourage it.. I don't see why they should be shy about it really. It's not like it's out of the ordinary any more. Maybe a bit un-ladylike, lol.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by cool#9
My best friend (who is a girl) and i talk about it from time to time, she's afraid to try it

she's lying to save face.
<//////>~ dA
they have the same right to ease their hornyness....masturbation for everyone!
Quote by esther_mouse
oh aye? how old are you?

i'm a girl. most of my mates talk about it as much as guys do, in front of guys, whenever. it's not a big deal. maybe it's just an english college-girl thing.

yeah i guess.

good ole england eh? :p
Quote by esther_mouse
oh aye? how old are you?

It most likely is, at fifteen it's still a taboo subject amongst girls. My social group anyways, the ones who admit are usually looking for attention.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Bah, girls don't masturbate, anyone who believes so is a freak.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111

guys do, so why shouldnt girls?
Are u kidding? of course....if u walk into a room and a girl is naked shoving a dildo up her vagin A ill be really happy.
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It most likely is, at fifteen it's still a taboo subject amongst girls. My social group anyways, the ones who admit are usually looking for attention.

seriously?

i went to an all girls school, maybe that had something to do with the complete lack of reticence about everything sexual.

plus the fact i live in essex.

*looks slightly put out*
<//////>~ dA
Quote by let__it__bleed
guys do, so why shouldnt girls?

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111

we masterbate...some almost as much as guys (i'm talking 2/3 times a day!!!!)
Quote by rainbowdollar
we masterbate...some almost as much as guys (i'm talking 2/3 times a day!!!!)

I'd know if girls masturbated. I can safely tell you it's all a government conspiracy.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Jakeylee111
I'd know if girls masturbated. I can safely tell you it's all a government conspiracy.

somebody needs a girlfriend.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by The Casualty
I masturbate, though I don't do it because guys think it's sexy, I do it because it feels good.

seconded^^
Quote by esther_mouse
somebody needs a girlfriend.

You can't beat a fleshlight.

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Jakeylee111
They don't fart either, right?
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Girl's touching themselves is hottttttttttt.

I duno if it's tabo as i don't talk to many girls, but it isn't among guys so i duno why it would be different for girls.
Need.New.Sig.
JAKEYLEE111 IS JOKING.

That is all.

And some of my friends talk about it, albeit hesitantly and a little reluctantly. Even the one who's really (possibly too) open about sex.

So um. That wasn't all.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
It's hot, simple as that.

Girls won't admit it to me, but they ask if I do it....quite alot.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
No girls have told me they masturbate. Mind you, I'm yr 9 so they'd like to keep it to them selves, but we boys in our year are happy to openly admit it. My friend at the start of the year asked a girl in my D.T. class, and she just gone red, and walked off. Guess some are embrarassed.
Page 1 of 2