I've always liked the country from tv and photos but I know that photographers always aim for the best of anything. I want to know what it is like to live there. I might be moving there in a couple years. I figured that since there is a lot of Australians here they would know. I live in the US atm if you must know.
Giant spiders!
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
There's wilderness, kangaroos... not much else.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
By crickey it's awesome. You get to ride accross the outback on kangaroos and drink Fosters beer, listen to AC/DC, and throw boomerang at koalas and poisonous snakes. Isn't that georgeous!?
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
By crickey it's awesome. You get to ride accross the outback on kangaroos and drink Fosters beer, listen to AC/DC, and throw boomerang at koalas and poisonous snakes. Isn't that georgeous!?

Sounds like a romantic lifestyle
Quote by RandyVanHendrix

No one here drinks fosters, I haven't seen a can for over a decade.

It's a lot safer with the poisonous snakes and spiders than living in a country where firearms grow on trees. The poisonous snakes and spiders all live in the bush.

I can't compare Australia to anywhere else other than NZ, and it's better than there. It's really nice, here in Melbourne you get all 4 seasons in one day, so the weather is okay here.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Its a shit hole, dont come here, you will hate it.

(Invalid img)

This is where I live, in the Cairns and Port Douglas area
(in the tropics)
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
There's a vast assortment of creatures that like to bite, snap, stomp, crawl, slither, stab, inject, and all sorts of other nasty verbs.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS