I don't find it funny, I watched a few ages ago.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Aren't most driver staffs hollow ? He didn't put in the solid part. Not to mention it could have been a lightweight, cheap driver made out of aluminum or something. I would have been impressed if he did the whole thing, but he only blended the staff. My cheap $10 walmart blender could probably do that if it was a hollow staff.

Edit: and then on the crowbar vid they don't even attempt it. Now *THAT* would have been impressive. Yet obviously they know it'll kill the blender so they don't even try. What an annoying rip-off / tease.
Last edited by garett at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by garett
Aren't most driver staffs hollow ? He didn't put in the solid part. Not to mention it could have been a lightweight, cheap driver made out of aluminum or something. I would have been impressed if he did the whole thing, but he only blended the staff. My cheap $10 walmart blender could probably do that if it was a hollow staff.

Edit: and then on the crowbar vid they don't even attempt it. Now *THAT* would have been impressive. Yet obviously they know it'll kill the blender so they don't even try. What an annoying rip-off / tease.

Don't be stupid, of course they wouldn't do the crowbar. Its bout half an inch diameter of solid steel or iron.

And it is impressive, the sides are always in tact and the blade is alright. No Walmart blender could do that.

This has been a public announcement on behalf of Total Blender ltd.
Quote by garett

im sorry i anoyed you, could you excuse me im gona cut my veins with a watermelon now...
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Don't be stupid, of course they wouldn't do the crowbar. Its bout half an inch diameter of solid steel or iron.
So it would kill the blender. Big deal. My point was that they did a video where they claimed they were gonna do a crowbar and then they didn't. I thought that was lame. If they won't even attempt it why make a teaser vid like that ? And there's nothing wrong with destroying your own product for the purpose of marketing. Obviously no one is going to buy the blender expecting it to be able to destroy a crowbar. I'd have given them props for at least trying it.

And it is impressive, the sides are always in tact and the blade is alright. No Walmart blender could do that.
Like I said, depends on the type of golf club. I've seen some extremely light aluminum golf clubs with hollow shafts. You could cut them with a pair of utility scissors. I'll give anyone props (be it a company trying to sell a product or an individual just wasting time) who would do something solely for the sake of seeing what would happen. These videos are under that guise but they're deceptive. I have no doubt that it's an excellent blender... but if you're gonna do something cool to show off your product then go all the way. It's not gonna hurt them to destroy a blender 'cause, like i just said above, it's not like anyone's buying the thing to blend golf clubs or crowbars. But it would be impressive to see someone actually try it. These guys will apparently try anything except show just how far you really have to go to destroy their product. So the idea is that they're trying to sell units by saying it's invincible. Which is the reason I'm not impressed.