I was wondering if any of you guys have any decent sites that I can find listings for metal bands' tour dates. I can't be bothered to look at the individual band pages, and I'd like to know what's coming my way.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Uhh, did you try the newpaper?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Duhh, gee. I didn't know the newspaper covered death metal shows outside my city and state.
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Uhh, they do, at least mine does.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I live in a small town outside Portland, so mine only really shows some concerts in Portland, and big concerts in Vancouver, but that's it. I'd like to find something that has listings of multiple tours so that I can check out all my options ahead of time.
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
Hmm, I live in WA and they ...oh wait, we have this Northwest journal things and it says all the bands that are coming to WA and as you said Vancouver. But, I think their might be something like that at ticketmaster or something.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by GiantRaven
Look up the websites of the venues

yeah that's what I do. Or check a website where they sell tickets to metal concerts.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!