Was looking for a chorus pedal but i dont have any experience with them...I went down to the local cash converter and found a Boss CE-5 Corus Ensemble for like 50 bucks. Was also considering the Boss CH-1 Super Chorus...I have no idea what the differrence is....any help would be great!
EHX Small clone
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
I agree w/ the Clone. It's not for everybody though.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
True, really the only solution is to try out various pedals and choose what suits your style the best
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
I've set up the FAB chorus and tried it, yet I heard only the VERY slightest difference in sound. Although it doesnt sound horrible, your paying 15$ for something youll never hear, so you may as well pay more for a more distinct tone.
Quote by HeartInACage
I've set up the FAB chorus and tried it, yet I heard only the VERY slightest difference in sound. Although it doesnt sound horrible, your paying 15$ for something youll never hear, so you may as well pay more for a more distinct tone.

I hear mine fine...
I have the CE-5, when I was buying it i compared it to the CH-1, you have a bigger range of settings on the CE-5.
Guitars
ESP LTD EC-1000 w/EMGs
Squire Showmaster tuned to D standard

Amps
Laney Hardcore MXD65 (for sale)
Harley Benton 212V

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Boss CE-5
Morley bad horsie 2