I just discovered a new "stupid statement of the century", which tops the legendary "well thats your opinion".

someone actually just said to me, QUOTE: "everything you say, you think is right"

i am aware i cant spell the word centuary
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
Well, that's your opinion

Good one!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by jeowy
I just discovered a new "stupid statement of the century", which tops the legendary "well thats your opinion".

someone actually just said to me, QUOTE: "everything you say, you think is right"

i am aware i cant spell the word centuary

it's not that stupid. sometimes i argue the opposing argument to what i honestly believe just to play devil's advocate. sometimes i use sarcasm or irony.

sometimes you forget to use your brain.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
yeh but its still a stupid thing to have a go at someone because they never use sarcasm, irony, or play devils advocate...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
^ I sometimes play devil's advocate.

For example, I had a hard time choosing sides on the 9.9999...=1 debate.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by jeowy
yeh but its still a stupid thing to have a go at someone because they never use sarcasm, irony, or play devils advocate...

i wasn't having a go at you. you attached the statement to anyone and everyone, which is a little silly, now don't you think?

...sorry, my mistake. you don't think.

damn, there's my sense of kindness and goodwill to all creatures of UG again...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
i wasn't having a go at you. you attached the statement to anyone and everyone, which is a little silly, now don't you think?

...sorry, my mistake. you don't think.

damn, there's my sense of kindness and goodwill to all creatures of UG again...

i didnt mean that your having a go at me.
the original statement was my mum having a go at me. cos apparantly im a "know-it-all"
and obviously she wasnt having a go at me for not using sarcasm
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by jeowy
i didnt mean that your having a go at me.
the original statement was my mum having a go at me. cos apparantly im a "know-it-all"
and obviously she wasnt having a go at me for not using sarcasm

my mistake. blame a hangover and a hatred of nearly everyone i've ever met.
<//////>~ dA
My mom doesn't let me buy what I want to.

I'm pretty sure she wont let me buy a Valve Junior.

"Why do you need it?"

So I asked her why my sister needs to buy a new set of clothes every other weekend.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by rafarquhar
My mom doesn't let me buy what I want to.

I'm pretty sure she wont let me buy a Valve Junior.

"Why do you need it?"

So I asked her why my sister needs to buy a new set of clothes every other weekend.

What is a "set" of clothes?

I think the stupidest thing said to me (quite frequently, mind you), would be the expression "don't be ugly", meaning don't have an ugly attitude. However.. ugly people can't help it.