Poll: Will he make it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Will he make it?
Yeah sure
24 43%
Nope Fish food
32 57%
Voters: 56.
For the pirahnas' sake I hope he's not too tough and chewy.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
from time to time they'll take a few stills from studio footage and plaster it on the internet, along with some contrived videos, whilst he sits smugly in a boat, floating happily downstream.

what? i'm a born cynic.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
An anaconda's gonna eat him.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I think it's cool. He'll be wearing a full body wet suit so I doubt he'll have much trouble with predators. Sharks rarely attack humans. Crocs rarely attack in the water. The piranhas will probably be his biggest threat but I'm not sure if they'd try to eat a rubber wet suit. Not to mention the boats are there to help him if he gets into trouble.
Quote by Dæmönika
"for world peace and environment,"

How's him swimming a river going to do anything?

You must have faith, young one.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
sorry, he's doing it for world peace and the enviroment, so he obviously cares about nature, plants, animals etc. how does that justify his friends pouring 'Buckets of animal blood' into the water, surely they must have killed a few animals for the blood.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
There were 666 votes for the little rating at the bottom.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
sorry, he's doing it for world peace and the enviroment, so he obviously cares about nature, plants, animals etc. how does that justify his friends pouring 'Buckets of animal blood' into the water, surely they must have killed a few animals for the blood.
You can care about nature and the environment and still eat meat. The blood probably came from a butcher shop or something. Not to mention it's not like they're gonna be constantly pouring the stuff into the water. It's only being kept on hand in case they need it in the event of an attack.

At the same time. Hospitals keep bags full of human blood in case they need it and no one was killed for that. So for all you know the blood is being taken from live animals without doing any permanent or life-threatening damage.

dead.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
he will probably die after sexual intercourse with the young pirana. when he later realizes he picked up a std from donna... the slutty pirana.
Joey! Watch your speed!
Quote by Dæmönika
I do...in masturbation and all that.

Ah, but you will never reach nirvana through masturbation
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by garett
I think it's cool. He'll be wearing a full body wet suit so I doubt he'll have much trouble with predators. Sharks rarely attack humans. Crocs rarely attack in the water. The piranhas will probably be his biggest threat but I'm not sure if they'd try to eat a rubber wet suit. Not to mention the boats are there to help him if he gets into trouble.

actually, bull sharks are the most aggresive shark on earth. they often strike for no reason, and have eaten humans.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Hell probable get killed by the lions and leopards and stuff that generally live along the banks of the river. If they dont kill him the hippos prbably will
Quote by Dæmönika
"for world peace and environment,"

How's him swimming a river going to do anything?

Appart from getting some sort of cancerous disease from the pollutants in the river...
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.