Has anyone seen this show before? I found it on eBaums world, called the Rainbow Kids show....there are so many double entendres its not even funny (but it is lol) And this is a kids show?? Rainbow Kids!!
'Twas an old show called Rainbow. And this was posted yesterday. I can't believe that this is a real one though.
Awesome! I love old videos on sites that steal shit!
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
This is quite old. Saw it a few years ago. But it is amazing. And the producers had all intentions of making it like it is...
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
"Do you want to blow my plank while I'm twanging away?"

"...it doesn't matter what size your twanger is!"
"I've got a big red one!"
"I've only got a tiny twanger... but it works well. I like to play with it!"

"...remember, you can bounce your balls while you're playing your twanger. And if you don't have any balls, you can ask a friend if you can play with his!"
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Last edited by westo at Jan 20, 2007,
kmao...!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That show is amazing. Too bad no kids got to watch it as it never aired
Quote by kauff
i could take a few hundered...my mom does daycare so i know how to take of them....ill just tell them the truth about santa, the easterbunny, and that their parents are dead
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
That'd be great if the show aired.Great Britain would have all their 5 year olds asking eachother if they could play with their balls.
What's up?
oh hell no im not watching this pussy barney rip off shit. rainbow kids can go **** themselves. im with big bird