I like it, your solo execution is spot on. During the "rockish" section, it seems to fall out of time a bit, and the rhythm sounded kind of "small." However, you certainly have the skill to do this live and whatnot.
thanks man!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Digitech Hendrix Pedal (Multi-Effects)
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Digitech GNX4 Guitar workstation
Not too bad man. One of the better covers of this solo. A few of the licks could use some work, but it was good man.
I LOVE the fluidity of your playing . the fast runs were problematic and the wah timing wasnt the best but you made up for that with creativity.
That was awesome
Gear
Kickass Vox AC15
Kickass Vox Clyde McCoy wah
Kick ass digitech whammy
a strat...........

Dont care what anyone else thinks the new Muse album is EPIC
o wow, that was really good. i like how it didnt sound exactly like the actual solo, you changed a couple parts. you might need to work on the fast part a little more, but i think you did great job. what kind of wah wah pedal did u use?
Quote by LoGcob
o wow, that was really good. i like how it didnt sound exactly like the actual solo, you changed a couple parts. you might need to work on the fast part a little more, but i think you did great job. what kind of wah wah pedal did u use?

I use a Digitech GNX4. The wah is kind of, not too good, cuase it has a sensitivity thing on it where if you push al the way down it turns off and on and what not...so it's hard to get the wah sounding perfect.
but yea, thanks for the feedback
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Digitech Hendrix Pedal (Multi-Effects)
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Digitech GNX4 Guitar workstation
Sounded pretty great... why did the lead sound so good but the rhythm sounded pretty bad? I liked how you didn't play the solo note for note and it your own.
Absolutely awesome man !!!. You nailed it man congrats. Grear playing and tone, The rythm was plain nasty, but the lead was gooooooood. Good work man. Im kind of drunk right know, but i here it veeeery good.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (jb/jazz)
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Monster Cables
Line 6 PODXT Live
sounds fuggin sweet. I started learning this one yesterday. the playing sounds great, but the tab sounded a little off in 1 part in particular from whats on the album but I could be wrong. anyway, sounded great.
Pretty much what everybody else said, work on the fast part, the rhythm sounded weird, and the solo sounded fricking sweeeet. Great playing, great tone, just practice the speed a bit and fix the rhythm sound.
Rhythm was a little off. But the solo was awesome.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
That was ****in amazing!!! On stage, you would have the crowd in the palm of ur hands. Great work, and im seriously jealous of ur skill. ROCK ON
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby