Page 1 of 2
Hey guys if you like Velvet Revolver please leave your appreciation here, because i'm quite unsure on their sort of fan base, because i'm like the only one in my school who likes them; most people are like there shit, and im like **** off they're brill!!

(ooo and whos looking forward to their new album, i think its gonna rock!; i so hope they tour england!!!!)
>>...:::ROCK GOD:::...<<
Course, they're ****ing great.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
HEY

go to their official site , they got a vlog up with a new song they are working on. You hear a rough studio mix and them playin it and talkin about it.... Very sweet , very GNR'esque with slash's bad ass tone. Funny that they will put out another album and we still wont have the awaited GNR CD.
Yeah i had a look on friday i think it was, looks sweet. axl is a wankpot and such a cocky c-unt. Slash and duffy were the backbone of GnR and thats why GnR suck now!
VR have a huge fanbase. their new stuff better be good and surely will like.
VR is pretty awesome. Always loved Scott Weiland. And of course who doesn't love Slash and the rest of Gn'R?

Although Scott's voice has gone a bit downhill since STP, he still had an amazing voice back in the day.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
I still like his tone, its so individual and .... just pure rock sweeeetness i love it!
VR are one of the few classic rock'n'roll bands around today. they could be from the 70's and you'd never know.
Quote by Siftings
*cough Modern Rock cough*

lol yeah but if they would fit perfectly into 70's/80's rock scene
I'm not too much of a VR person. The only song I like much is Slither, really.
oh hell yes i love them, there so awsome. any one else in love with Slither?

me and my friend made a plan to rape slash and take his tophat and guitar and his skills. needless to say it didnt work cuz he still rules

and were both straight by the way
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
With slashs' tone and style, duffs aggressive bassline, matts awesome drums, scotts voice and dave kushners rythm (not the best but decent)VR is probably one of the best modern rock bands out there today.

/thread
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Quote by Nightrain57
With slashs' tone and style, duffs aggressive bassline, matts awesome drums, scotts voice and dave kushners rythm (not the best but decent)VR is probably one of the best modern rock bands out there today.

/thread

I wish they'd gotten steven instead. He was the better drummer of GnR

And scott might have a good voice (Nothing amazing), but he should stop prancing around the stage like a randy female cat when they're playing live
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Quote by Guitar-freak
I wish they'd gotten steven instead. He was the better drummer of GnR

And scott might have a good voice (Nothing amazing), but he should stop prancing around the stage like a randy female cat when they're playing live

Yea, I do kind of agree with that second part. It did always strike me as weird. Though I'm hoping its just the mass amounts of drugs ****ing with his head or something.

I liked the somewhat chubby Scott with the chinstrap beard from videos like Interstate Love Song and Creep(my favorite song ever possibly). Also his look from Plush was pretty awesome with the red hair and goatee. And his voice was incredible.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by rocknrollstar
Im a straight guy and id let Slash tap me whilst soloing to November Rain.

they are awesome
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Yeah, i suppose Scott does prance around about; but as you said its probably the drugs ****ing with his head! Just cant wait till the new album
I just started listening to some of their stuff on Youtube. Reminds me of Alice in Chains. So they're good.
Really? interesting comparison. I really really really hope they do tour England this year!!!! i wont miss them if they do, i will be first in line for tickets lol!!
Dirty Little Thing and Loving The Alien is the only two really good songs from their debut. Weiland's voice gets annoying very fast, and sounds kind of monotone on the faster tracks.

But Slash is always Slash.

But new GNR-songs>Contraband.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
^^Exactly.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by deanodon

Almost as if three of the band members were in the 80's rock scene...

Anyway, I only started listening to them a month ago, and they are my new favourite band. My PSP is full of their videos.
I love VR!

They needa get rid of the singer and rhythm guitarist!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
VR is one of my favorite bands, I'm definitely not gonna miss their show when they come to Los Angeles
VR is probably my favorite band that still active. Then again, i'll buy anything Slash or Duff does.

And i must disagree on the Adler/Sorum thing. I'm not a drummer, but i find Sorum's playing both mroe distinct and more enjoyable.

~Dan
Quote by Schiz31
VR is probably my favorite band that still active. Then again, i'll buy anything Slash or Duff does.

And i must disagree on the Adler/Sorum thing. I'm not a drummer, but i find Sorum's playing both mroe distinct and more enjoyable.

~Dan

NOt only that but adler is soooooo far off his rocker.
I think they should have Izzy, kind of disappointing he went to the dark side with axl.
As for you people saying they should get a new singer, i disagree. i feel Weiland fits their sound very nicely. hes not too monotone, but then again i also listen to the strokes
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Yeah, they're good. Not as good as GN'R used to be, but still pretty good.

Sucker Train Blues rocks.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
VR is awesome. They're what new Rock is missing. I Deffinitly can't wait for the new album.
They're pretty boring/unoriginal.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by .g,n,r.
NOt only that but adler is soooooo far off his rocker.
I think they should have Izzy, kind of disappointing he went to the dark side with axl.
As for you people saying they should get a new singer, i disagree. i feel Weiland fits their sound very nicely. hes not too monotone, but then again i also listen to the strokes

+1
Izzy should definatly be with VR, Slash and Izzy are my favorite guitar duo of all time
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Love em, didnt get to see them on there last tour cause my mate bought a Gibson instead of a ticket and i didnt want to go on my own
Bass Player
Quote by deanodon

Hardly. Their songs are so profane that the '70s would censor them into early retirement.

But anyway, anyone else like Fall to Pieces? I find it fascinating, while my non-musically inclined friends find the song boring and "hard rock with emo lyrics".
I love Fall to pieces
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
i saw them in concert the kicked ass ! cant wait for the new album this is gonna look bad on axles be half with velvet revolver with 2 albums and who knows about chinese democracy
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Page 1 of 2