Would this rig sound good?

MIA Strat
Boss ME50
Boss SD-1
Line6 MM-4
Line6 AM-4
Marshall DSL401 Combo

I already use the ME50 and SD-1 together but would adding to rest on still sound good?

My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Your guitar and amp look good, but I don't have as much experience with the pedals you've picked out. What tones are you looking for with it?
Well Im into the RHCP crazy sounds as well as a good tone (ive already got that with the ME50 and SD-1) the other 2 pedals are just to give more sounds (modulation - MM4 and make the amp sound a little better - AM-4)
My Gear :
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Red Furry guitar strap

i'd probably put some of that fx money into a better amp, but that'd be my personal opinion, as I don't use fx all that much.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Do you know any good clean amps that are pretty simple? Something like the old Marshall Silver Jubilees.
My Gear :
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Red Furry guitar strap

the dsl 401 is pretty good,

i dont think the me50 is nessecary, especially if you have the line 6 modeling and stuff, id get rid of hte me50, and get a line 6 dl-4 or something,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
The ME50 is good for the wah and this cool effect i found, thanks for the advice anyway
My Gear :
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Red Furry guitar strap

You might want to invest in a good wah pedal, too. Vox?

EDIT: I guess you have a good wah on your ME-50. OK.
Last edited by cokeisbetter at Jan 20, 2007,
Why do you need and SD-1? Isn't that also one of the effects included in the ME-50?
Yeh, but I found if you mix the SD-1 with the Stack distortion on the ME50 you get the best distortion sound I have ever heard, like the Dani Calfornia solo and it sounds so thick when played loud at school
My Gear :
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Red Furry guitar strap