First Post!!!

Need help deiciding on an amp... I can get the Vox AD50VT for about 25 dollars more than the Roland Cube30x... with such a small price difference it's hard to choose because on one hand you have a 50w amp, but on the other hand you have a power squeezer on the 30x which might save my hearing down the road

Hows the reliability of the Vox amps?
The Vox is great amp, if you can get the 50 for just $25 more than Roland's 30 you should jump all over it.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
And also, the AD50VT has a wattage knob round back that lets you turn it's power down, saving your ears quite a bit. As for reliability, I've heard that the input jacks on the Voxes can sometimes fall into the amp. Never happened with mine, though. Otherwise, it should be solid.
The vox kicks ass for rock and the jack never fell in on mine
Gear
Kickass Vox AC15
Kickass Vox Clyde McCoy wah
Kick ass digitech whammy
a strat...........

Dont care what anyone else thinks the new Muse album is EPIC
Vox kicks major, major ass. You can play anything, yes even hard rock/metal. It's a great all around amp.
oic, thanks for all the opinions guys! I'm just a newbie actually and I don't really have a preference as to what i like to play. I've been listening to Yngwie Malmsteen's Far Beyond the Sun alot... along with JerryC's Canon rock... oh oh not to mention Neil Zaza - I'm Alright

I just want something thats reliable, and well worth the money to play all sorts of music.

Also.. i have a Ibanez Tubescreamer TS7 Pedal... will this still work ok with either of these amps with the effects off? Or will the effects on those amps be so good I won't even need this pedal anymore?
The built-in gain will be just about as good or better than a TS7. But you'll play around with it and decide for yourself.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.