Thoughts on the New Model's ?

I personally like them ,especially the les paul studio chameleon its a cool idea
but

god that's ugly!
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
it looks like a wanna be jackson. sry to say it, but its true

dont get me wrong i love epiphone, i have a gorgeous les paul classic, but i think they are trying to immitate another brand, and that dosnt float my boat
i like the wood finish on the one Lp
heh the pearleceant pain jobs seem to be a hit with the new models from all brands
seems to me that MM & Petrucci made a hit w/ his colour scheme
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
the new les paul studios look sweeet! chamelon paints on them. as for that jackson thing? nahh not my cup of tea. it looks disgust0rz

PSN ID: ArranP

well heres the les paul chameleon
apparently it has a
"flip-flop paint finish that changes color depending on the light and viewing angle"

that they use on cars and motor bikes
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
paint's ol'right but the pickup protecters and the plate look ugly if you buy it change them!
Keepa Cooli Baby at the shrine

PM HeartBreaker To Join Zeppelinism

Steey Dan Founding father

Bodhisattva wont you take me by the Hand?

Pm Caseguitar To Join the Steely Dan Club

Fender Armada #2 member Pm Arlabester to join
the only thing that appeals is the valve juinor cab, the electro-acoustic bass, the embassy standard plus, the performer ME, and the SST studio.
all the rest are just low end garbage.
instead of relasing new models that suck, they should start making their LP Standards and Customs out of full mahogany and better pups. im sure that will please more people than some crappy starter guitars.
the basses and acoustics are pretty cool, but those electrics SUCK
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Last edited by danzig-_- at Jan 20, 2007,
Liking the colour-changing Les Pauls. Saving for a Gretsch Pro Jet and a Fender Blues Junior amp, though.
Customs out of full mahogany and better pups. im sure that will please more people than some crappy starter guitars.

Yup, it's a good idea to scare "crappy begginer players" with high prices to buy Squire packs.
nothings really grabbing my attention.. and i must say that les pauls with dot inlays are disgusting. sorry
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
nothings really grabbing my attention.. and i must say that les pauls with dot inlays are disgusting. sorry

i like the epiphone studios more than any other les paul
but pearl inlays wouldnt go a miss
Quote by freedoms_stain

Quote by *Spoonman*
Thoughts on the New Model's ?

I personally like them ,especially the les paul studio chameleon its a cool idea
but

god that's ugly!

Id poke that!
Quote by the_man101
it looks like a wanna be jackson. sry to say it, but its true

dont get me wrong i love epiphone, i have a gorgeous les paul classic, but i think they are trying to immitate another brand, and that dosnt float my boat

Epiphone made that guitar a whileee ago, this is just a reissue. And I really don't think they need to copy other brands to make money.
that looks like a 2 year old designed it.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Dunno, I have doubts about the headstock, it's pretty small..makes it look weak..

The chameleons look pretty cool, but they'd probably add 200 dollasr for that.
Quote by False_God
Id poke that!

I think we are forgetting how insane the access looks...
I mean it may be ugly,
but in the studio, if you need a guitar with great 24th fret access.. and decent sound.. then I suppose you could use it..

otherwise I'll pass
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Les Paul Chameleon is really cool IMO. That EM-1 is sure ugly.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
Quote by Invictious
Dunno, I have doubts about the headstock, it's pretty small..makes it look weak..

The chameleons look pretty cool, but they'd probably add 200 dollasr for that.

i actually like the headstock but the body is weird and deformed, maybe it would be nicer if it was slimmer and less like it had been sat on.

oh and guitars that you have to string through the back always piss me off
Quote by freedoms_stain

I like that Studio SST. Godin-style solid body electro acoustic. Looks nice
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
the only thing that looks good are the masterbit acoustics
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3