What settings should I have my amp at (treb, mid, bass) to sound like the studio version?
Gain 4
Bass 7
Mid 3
Tremble 8

I think that Jimmy Page has it something like this on most of his songs.
What kinda amp is it?
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
speaking of LZ settings which would be a good setting to use for achilles last stand or the Ocean using a VOX ADVT30 considering its a modelling amp and the settings in the ultimate settings thread wont work
Last edited by Griever988 at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by The Bad Larry
What kinda amp is it?

Well the amp I'm using is just a little Fender 15R until I can afford a better one, but I'm also using a Digitec Hot Rod distortion pedal.
Sadly I don't think a Frontman or Spider will get you convincingly in the Zep R&R game. Light clean tones they can handle pretty well but the minute you add gain they head south rapidly.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY