This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Last edited by el_strato at Jan 22, 2007,
From the specs it looks like all guitars have the same type of wood for the soundboard and back and sides. However the grain, thickness, type of lamination could be different. Nato and spruce would combine to be a pretty bright sounding guitar. Its upto you to classify if they are good guitars or not, but since i'm assuming you don't know much about acoustic guitars, try finding something with a solid wood top.
Gear:
-Fender Mexican Telecaster
-Vox VR15 amp
-Yamaha FG-700S acoustic
-No name classical guitar with a stinky greasy fretboard
All the links just took me to the same place. It was a black frender electric acoustic. The guitar isn't worth more than about $125.

The key thing to look for when you are acoustic shoping is the word "solid" when describing the top. Guitars in the 300 Price range will say "solid spruce stop", or "solid Cedar top," or sometime they will be specific and say "solid sitka top" which is just another word for spruce. If the top is not solid it will say "select spruce" or Spruce top, or finest sitka spruce, or choice englmann or it will just say englemann. They will have just about any combination of words to make you think it's solid wood but if it doesn't say SOLID then it is laminated. If you are spending more than $150 on a guitar it should have a solid top.
Not taking any online orders.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....