Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
That could possibly be the ugliest guitar I've ever seen. It would be nice if there was a different finish, but that is just..
ugly...wow i think your eyes cannot handle the awsomeness of it
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
nice pick, i like that finish.

but i will say that my experience with Sam Ash sucked.. i went to a store, and the employees mustve been half retarted kuz not once did anyone offer to help me with anything. i would think if someone might possibly be buying hundreds or thousands of $$ worth of stuff from you, youd be pretty eager to offer them some help or advice or whatever... theyre probly fine if ur ordering online though
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by fredthecat
I personally think it's ugly. Doesn't even compare to a nice PRS.

+1
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Doesn't compare to a Tobbacoburst LP Classic or a Sunburst Highway One strat (due to the vintage look)
The way they locate the input jack is just ugly and looks stupid too.
That's a damn ugly guitar btw.
ehh i like prs but dime bag was the one person who got me to play guitar so i have a mental bond to this guitar.

prs is a little to plain you know i wanna be able to walk in my room and have my eyes grabbed by this,
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Last edited by sirlimecat at Jan 20, 2007,
Looks fun to play....but I really don't like the finish on that guitar, just my opinion. Grats on your future purchase man. .
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R