Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Wow.....

You accually made a song about liking a chick sound gay...
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I don't think it sounded gay at all...The guitar parts were really nice and I could tell that the words were pretty genuine, I'm sure Caitlin loves the song; you've definitely got potential dude; I listened to "Hardcore Shit" as well...That was pretty ****ing sweet man, you're a pretty good guitarist, your voice isn't too bad either; Nice job dude, just so long as you finish up Caitlin it can definitely be a great song; I liked the Coheed and Cambria cover as well, that's a great song, one of my favorites by them; Though In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth is my fave on that album :-)

Crit 4 Crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508752
"omg goddness dude lol. searching is the best song ever lol. i started to listen to it and i got all into it. it awsome. you add some vocals. i could add some to it if you want also. keep it coming."

WeezerRocksHard,

I actually would love if you could do some vocals, I'm a horrible vocalist, though I've never really tried :-) If you did some vocals we could see where that goes and how it sounds, and if it works out then that would kick ass; Heheh

Michael
Last edited by fingersofflame at Jan 20, 2007,
Let me make up for my last post.I wasn't trying to be an asshole.I just really thought the song sounded boy bandish and very unoriginal.

I am not saying you are a bad musician.

I joke.I kidd.But you must understand where I am coming from?

In all redemption.I think you vocal harmonies were better than most i hear on UG.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by fingersofflame
"omg goddness dude lol. searching is the best song ever lol. i started to listen to it and i got all into it. it awsome. you add some vocals. i could add some to it if you want also. keep it coming."

WeezerRocksHard,

I actually would love if you could do some vocals, I'm a horrible vocalist, though I've never really tried :-) If you did some vocals we could see where that goes and how it sounds, and if it works out then that would kick ass; Heheh

Michael

ya man. um u could like sing the vocals to one of your songs so i know where they go and then i could do them over lol.