So I'd like to upgrade my gear and I'm trying to figure out the best way in doing so. I have a Fender FM 212R and it's just not that great. Kind of limited, is what I'm saying. I also have an Epiphone Firebird VII that is pretty good, but also (like most guitars under a $1000) is a little limited in what it can do.

So at my trip to the GC today I was playing on a Fender 410 Deville and loved it. It pretty much had all of the sounds I was looking for; mainly a fuzzy, overdriven, bluesy classic rock sound (a mix of Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page pretty much). Anyway, I can sell the FM 212R for about $250, and I can buy the Deville for $400. If I do that, I'll have $250 left over for an Epiphone Les Paul.

All of that gear would be used by the way. So at the end I would have an Epiphone Firebird VII, an Epiphone Les Paul Limited Edition, and a Fender 410 Hot Rod Deville. And no money . Is that a pretty good plan, or are there other options?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
sounds good to me. i would do it.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
What about if I buy a Gibson LP Special for $400, save up like $200 more, sell the current amp, and buy a Fender Deville then?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████