Sometimes I do, just to leave school and family and just take off My ideal running away would be with a girlfriend (which I dont have at the moment) and heading to europe, playing in a band. So...whats your ideal running away scenario. im pretty bored so make it interesting
Quote by The_G_String
u emo

I dont mean it in an emoey "I cant take it!" way, more of a "cool fantasy"way
For some reason I've always just wanted to escape to a big house on a big hill in China away from distractions to just practice guitar.
i ran away once, when i was younger. but i got ill and passed out, lol, so i went home.

yeah, i suck.

i have considered it many times, though. i say this because it's half 12 and i'm slightly drunk. i have considered it. i have gone so far as to pack my bag and figure out all the details.

but then i have thought, well, oh damnit i'm getting a message the screen just flickered and my stereo buzzed, yeah, then i thought i can't leave my family not knowing, it would be better if i just went and bloody killed myself, and i'm not gonna do that, so i might as well jst stay here and stick it out, how bad can it be?

and yeah.

it was bad.

it was very bad.

but would it have been better on a street corner somewhere up north?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Ive always wanted to run away from threads like this.

*Runs to the hills*
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
runaway to an awesome log cabin in the middle of some forest with electricity, all the guitars and gear you could ever want, and more recording software than you can shake a fist at, then record an acoustic/jazz/blues album about why you ran away.
My gear:
Spector Legend Classic (4 str)
Ampeg BA115
Korg AX3000B Modeling Processor

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop" club. PM C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Siftings
Sometimes I do, just to leave school and family and just take off My ideal running away would be with a girlfriend (which I dont have at the moment) and heading to europe, playing in a band. So...whats your ideal running away scenario. im pretty bored so make it interesting

run to Europe.

steal your girlfriend.

steal your equiptment.

then run away
Quote by Jubagel
runaway to an awesome log cabin in the middle of some forest with electricity, all the guitars and gear you could ever want, and more recording software than you can shake a fist at, then record an acoustic/jazz/blues album about why you ran away.

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by bullykai
run to Europe.

steal your girlfriend.

steal your equiptment.

then run away

you can have the girl, but try to take my equipment and I'll fight like an irishman
Quote by Siftings
you can have the girl, but try to take my equipment and I'll fight like an irishman

I don't want your equipment, I live in Europe, and I may as well take the girl though.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Siftings
Sometimes I do, just to leave school and family and just take off

Wow, you sure are cool.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Wow, you sure are cool.

its what you call a fantasy, as in not a real plan. but I am cool, thanks fer that
the question is "who doesn't think about running away"?

everyone does at some point of life. I've considered it many times but i've never actually gone through the whole process. I've packed my bags and collected alot of money but it's still so hard to leave...then i realize the reasons why i should runaway...and why i shouldn't.
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

I want to runaway to portland and become a street kid. I just dont have the balls
this thread sucks, I made it out of total boredom, somebody shoot me with a tranquilizer dart and take me to the land of dorky-thread creators, that is the creators of dorky threads. Im boooooorrrrrreeedddddddddddddd
Quote by guitar?
I want to runaway to portland and become a street kid. I just dont have the balls

yeah street-kids, I'll join you, we'll jaywalk and drink beers and just have ab ball, aowowoooooooooooo!!!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Somewhere far away from industrial society in peaceful tranquility.

Though I do, realistically, want to go backpacking to that place for a while with just an Acoustic and some writing materials.

*sigh* One day.

By "some writing materials" you mean drugs, right? :P
Because I definately want to do that.
A secluded cabin somewhere in any mountain range in the world. I can't stand living somewhere without mountains.

The only things I'd bring are my current worldly possessions and I would eventually build a recording studio and increase my selection of books and cds.
I wanna split for New York for a couple weeks. I think it would clear my head.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
i'd probably take my guitars, hair products,and other things over to chicago to live with my relatives.
Quote by merkalos666
i'd probably take my guitars, hair products,and other things over to chicago to live with my relatives.

wow, your hair products have a life of there own?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy