Here's a vid of my band playing at some gay "environmental" b.s. i swear i must've been the only one there who didn't give a fck about the "trees" and "paper wasting" and "global warming" (it was -4 farenheit outside when this show was happening)"

ANYWAY

im the bassist, and there was a LOT of pot at this show, so we probably didnt sound as good as we thought we did, but anyway?

Thoughts? (its an original, by the way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVBZK4hAfNk

P.S. i dont know what "maiden therapy" is, my singer is just a weirdo like that
It sounds good but you lose points for being politically retarded.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Not my kind of music, but for what it was it was great. And the guy that said it sounds like the Pixies on youtube, wtf? I sense no Pixies influence at all...
[SIZE=
Quote by wingedgopher
It sounds good but you lose points for being politically retarded.

Oh, I forgot that part. +1
[SIZE=
oh im politically retarded because i don't agree with your views? god thats surprising a UGer being narrow-minded....wow-wee. fck you guys its about music **** politics
well the bassist man did say he didnt agree with them

unless thats why you say hes politically retarded

honestly if i become rich im going have every light in the house run on fossil fuels
im going to endangered species (at least the ones that are yummy)

and then nuke darfur

DARFUR<EVERYTHING ELSE

im ****in sick of hearing about darfur
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Quote by Synyster Gates
well the bassist man did say he didnt agree with them

unless thats why you say hes politically retarded

honestly if i become rich im going have every light in the house run on fossil fuels
im going to endangered species (at least the ones that are yummy)

and then nuke darfur

DARFUR<EVERYTHING ELSE

im ****in sick of hearing about darfur

dude your the man. i agree wholeheartedly with everything you just said. UP WITH NAIVETY, DOWN WITH AWARENESS.

**** that, i'll be dead soon anyway.
nice bassing btw

(no more ranting for a while...i dont need the mods gunning my ass down...again.)
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
This is the best live performance I've seen from a band on this site, so far. The vocalist actually has good voice. I was really surprised at how good you are at bass. Nice job!

If I had any crit, it would be you guys have barely any stage presence. You're all playing the right notes, but you look like you wish you weren't on stage. I know, the crowd was a bunch of hippies. That's not an excuse.
I think Key to my soul is better!Keep up!But dude!Get rid of the hat!also the guitarists don't be afraid to show your hair!
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay