Did anyone just see the scrubs episode that came on? Cox just lost 3 patients becuase he looked over somethin and left. I would have to say it was on eof the best episodes i've seen in awhile .
Discuss.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
yeah that was a really good episode, i caught the last 15 minutes of it

probably one of the best
My gear:
Spector Legend Classic (4 str)
Ampeg BA115
Korg AX3000B Modeling Processor

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop" club. PM C.C. Deville to join
that's an old episode....

anyway, on topic, did you see the new musical one? i thought carla was really really really bad at singing.
Carla wasn't the best singer, I agree.

But the musical episode was done extremely well. Props. Glad to see it ended somewhat happyish.
haha
lol they used the fray on this one it was actually okay. Alot better than over my head.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
is it me or is scrubs the best cross between comedy and drama. Like also alot of scrubs episodes end sad but i like it i wish they had a marathon.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
lol, rite now im watching the one where hes depressed bout the 3 patiences, i love scrubs.
The musical one was awesome. The poo song cracked me up.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by lucky911charms
lol they used the fray on this one it was actually okay. Alot better than over my head.

i hate over my head
but she is and how to save a life are ok

overall i'd say that album has like 4-6 good songs
Quote by B.I.N.
Chord of David, eh?
G Sus, perhaps?