Page 1 of 2
i wanna die in a tragic airplance accident, and when i'm dead i want my ashes tossed off a waterfall.

discuss.
Having great sex.

Or in a blaze of glory, something like mowing down some commies in the Middle East...
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by chocolatguitar
i wanna die in a tragic airplance accident, and when i'm dead i want my ashes tossed off a waterfall.

discuss.

this is depressing
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

champagne filled jacuzzi. i'd get drunker and drunker until i drowned. obviously, i'd be being waited on hand and foot by sexy men as well.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Front door.

Death by front door, right in the face
My friend and I have decided a while ago. When we are like 70-75 and if we're still in good health, we're just going to fight a bear or something. How manly would that be? Very.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Something quick and painless, but badass. Something like fighting a tiger then both me and the tiger being thrown off a cliff onto thousands of sharp rocks.

EDIT: I like LilVikingboy's
Quote by LilVikingboy
My friend and I have decided a while ago. When we are like 70-75 and if we're still in good health, we're just going to fight a bear or something. How manly would that be? Very.

lol the bear would kill you with 2 legs in traps and 1 claw behind his back.
go out like a manly man - wrestling crocodiles to save orphans from communist rappers

either that or what esther mouse said only without the sexy men
naked, the way i came in....OR DID I????!?!?!?!?!
the asnwer is yes, i did
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
A cataclysm causing Earth fall into the Sun would be best. Or a global nuclear war would be okay, I guess.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
i wanna be flying over the bermuda triangle and like jump out of the plane and land in a sharks mouth, fight the shark while drowning cuz im a bad swimmer then kill the shark, yell for david hasselhoff then he will come and teach me how to swim, then i get to shore of the bermuda triangle and get anally probed by the radioactive monkeys that are actually aliens in disguise..... then die from high cholesterol or something retarded like that

pretty much i just dont wanna go out like a pussy and die of a heart attack or something
disasterpiece
Quote by The_G_String
lol the bear would kill you with 2 legs in traps and 1 claw behind his back.

Most likely, but I'd get in a few jabs or something. Besides, it's still dying pretty ****ing manly.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
with a guitar in my hands, or in a bloody fight ( anykind of fight, as long as it isnt over something stupid and i die because i get like hit by a random truck or something after i kick someones ass who deserved it )
Fucking Metal all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

music page
or i wanna die by like trying out the worlds first ever trillion watt amp and plug like 45 pedals into it (half of them being distortion) then just like turning them all on and turn up the amp all the way and hit the guitar strings as hard as possible playing a chord and just blow up the amp and i would like die in the midst of the explosion, then i would resurrect myself just cuz thats how i roll and i would come and be like, shit wrong chord
disasterpiece
i dont care how i die. i wanna be cremated then put into coffee grounds and sold.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by xdirgeinfernox
or i wanna die by like trying out the worlds first ever trillion watt amp and plug like 45 pedals into it (half of them being distortion) then just like turning them all on and turn up the amp all the way and hit the guitar strings as hard as possible playing a chord and just blow up the amp and i would like die in the midst of the explosion, then i would resurrect myself just cuz thats how i roll and i would come and be like, shit wrong chord

hahahaha. reminds me of that band in the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...disaster area or something.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Speedballing.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
something quick and painless. or in my sleep, i dont like pain.
member #4 of "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club
Quote by Riddler
Having great sex.

Or in a blaze of glory, something like mowing down some commies in the Middle East...

Oh I know some good ones.

Saw series.

Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
If it can't be in a blaze of glory, something more realistic, like a firing squad.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
hmmm, i guess being shot on stage by 10 snipers at the same time and still be able to finish my solo would be pretty hawt.

or fighting some kind of big animal

oh and also i want my ashes to be put in a guitar that would be like sold to a museum, like my ashes in a plexiglass body and my blood in a plexiglass neck, would be pretty hawt.
i want to die in a bizarre gardening accident or spontaneously combust on stage
Quote by The_G_String
nvm i wanna die playing 1000 BPM solo on stage then get killed by a sniper. and hopefully i still have some nerves to make the best solo ending in the world while dead

Damn, that solo would suck.

As for how I want to go out...meh, who cares. It's not the death that matters, it's the life. If I had to choose I'd go with getting struck by lightning the exact moment a meteor hits me.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
going on a rampage and killing everyone i hate,then getting mowed down by police. OR have a custom guitar thats SOOO good it implodes and sucks me into it
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
I kinda wanna be brutally murdered... Something like waking up with 22 9-inch nails in my right arm, my left arm missing, my body being reconstructed around a steal pole, eight bolts in each leg, shattering my femur and tibia and making my kneecap seem like a mound of salt, and razor wire through my mouth.

I wanna feel the best and worst of life.

--Masochist Lust
In yo mommas pussy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i is cool
Page 1 of 2