how do i get pictures off my razr phone onto my computer?
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
you could start by reading the manual
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
is there a special way youre supossed to send it to your email? i tryed that last night and it said i couldnt be sent or something,
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by caught22
is there a special way youre supossed to send it to your email? i tryed that last night and it said i couldnt be sent or something,

Yeah same here. I would use my USB but if I hit the connect button it says error connecting =\

And yes, I have chosen the port with the * next to it.
Quote by caught22
how do i get pictures off my razr phone onto my computer?

You know what you could do...

I know its a long shot...

It also might be a little confusing...

But you could...

READ THE ****ING MANUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11!11111!!111
i is cool
^^ dude these manuals tell you jack shit

seriously i read the whole ****ing manual and it didnt work til i got my friend to tell me
Alright, well if you don't have text messaging enabled through your service provider it won't work. If you do, try using a different e-mail. If that doesn't work, use a cable, or send it to a friend who has a cable to their phone. That's about all you can do.
rargH! when i try to email it, it says no registered -mail addressm how do i register??