I just found this band recently. The Vocalist was a part of the short-lived Motograter. I was worried about a new metal sound to the band but I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the sound is more thrash oriented than Motograter. They're first album is due out in March. They're defiantly worth a listen.
Their Myspace page
On the road to the grave, it's best to avoid the passing lane.
Pretty cool, I think they might go in the hardcore forum though. I always get confused with these metalcores and everything. They are pretty cool though. Their name is wrong though if it is from kill bill
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I do like Ghost Machine and Motograter. I just like the new sound of 5FDP. They have hardcore vocals but also a bit of classic metal guitar work. I'm not sure what I would classify them as. I think I'll wait 'till I hear the new album before I figure it out.
On the road to the grave, it's best to avoid the passing lane.
Is Motograter that band that has a guy who looks like an Aboriginal Aussie on crack?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
i love this band i heard them at family values and i cannot wait for their CD
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Saw a vid of them on YouTube from FPE TV and I was quite pleased with some of the riffs they were laying down.
just bought the new cd probably my cd of the year along with nocturnal rites the 8th sin and Symphony x Paradise Lost
The most talented man on earth...
Goddamn is this mallcore.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
dude i like it. it's got passion and when i saw them live they where really tight and made a really good fun show.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by kirkisking
They suck hardcore.

Yea, if you really mean that, your ears don't deserve to hear music.
go to hardcore forum
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Quote by RhythmsMethod

Oh, Motograter, they had that Suffocate single on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake DVD, right? Yeah, no wonder this band sucks.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Nu Metal section, please.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

i've only heard one song, i thought it was pretty good, seein em tomorrow on family values
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by RhythmsMethod

I can't wait until you get (metaphorically) boned in the ass by natural selection.
They added me on myspace a while back...meh.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Aren't they metalcore?

And yes I do like Five Finger Death Punch. Flame me!
Are they metalcore? Or thrashcore? or thrash? IDK...
Quote by Thebiz
Aren't they metalcore?

And yes I do like Five Finger Death Punch. Flame me!

Why the FUCK would you revive this thread?