Well, they're pretty amazing.

www.myspace.com/genghistron

I picked the cd a few days okay, I've been wanting to get it since I came out but never had the funds. So I picked it up and gave it a listen. The thing is mind blowing, easily one of the best albums of 2006 in terms of electronic grind. It was has some of the catchiest synth lines/beats I've heard in a while.

Check out the song Dead Mountain Mouth, it'll blow your mind.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
This is metal?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I have one of their EPs, pretty cool. This belongs in hardcore though.
-Zach
It's not hardcore, It's grindmetal.

If it had the band name Anal Seepage or **** Evacuation, this would be a different story
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
Sweet dude. I don't think this is hard core, it's cool so it can't be I like the synths too(always been a sucker for it) THeir should be a techno forum haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
i member 6 months ago when these guys were cool for a week... its an interesting idea but i just dont feel it
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Yeah, bands like this make me wonder what music is giong to be like in 20 years or so. I mean, what could another genre be possibly? I wonder if bands like Emperor and such will be like how the Beatles were rock. This perplexes me
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Yeah, bands like this make me wonder what music is giong to be like in 20 years or so. I mean, what could another genre be possibly? I wonder if bands like Emperor and such will be like how the Beatles were rock. This perplexes me

haha, truth. I also ponder this.
-Zach