Page 1 of 2
Nikki Sixx said knives and forks and shit started floating when he messed around with that shit i thinking he mighta been a little under the influence, i dont know if its real but im not about to knock it, however i would DEFINITALLY have to see it to believe it
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
I believe in it ever since I saw the harry potter movies
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i always thought it was intresting and all. i never got the chance to check it out or anything but i would like to.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
What are those chinnese dolls called? The ones if you get it mad it will seek revenge on you. My friends messed with one and my one friend throw up blood. there are ****ing scared of it. But I forgot its name. Any help?
i believe in it not from experience, but from evidence. i mean, just take the 27 curse, started by robert johnson, and the entirety of the songs written by page and plant. the belief in any dark or occult arts and magic makes the history of rock and the interpretation of rock lyrics, especially from the 60s/70s, that much more enjoyable.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
anybody got any sights that i could use to find out more? also, sorry for the off topic subject.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
I think it is stupid.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
People should not be able to watch Harry Potter while under the influence of drugs.
Quote by sixstringsteve
i believe in it not from experience, but from evidence. i mean, just take the 27 curse, started by robert johnson, and the entirety of the songs written by page and plant. the belief in any dark or occult arts and magic makes the history of rock and the interpretation of rock lyrics, especially from the 60s/70s, that much more enjoyable.

Yep, absolute, concrete facts you have there. I'm convinced.

Until there is any scientific fact and not just a series of coincidences and experiences from total crazies, I'm going to continue thinking that the entire "spiritual realm" is bullshit.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

i'm into it, because i've found out that one of my ancestors was a witch. she left behind all these spell books so i get to have them. shockingly.....they've worked.
I beleive in some of it, but I think some is absolute bullshit and just superstition.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
only take an interest as far as fantasy magic (ie dungeons and dragons style idea of wizards in robes, and other fantasy games).

don't know if to believe magic exists in real life or just mind being influenced by what its expectations are

watched that seance with derren brown though and he had them people pretty convinced there was magic and spirits, though (and probaly true for all magic) it was the mind influencing the actions and perceptions of their surroundings that they experienced
My old dabblings in Chaos magick and astral projection were always fruitless, so that really hurt my belief in such things.
i kinda wanted to look into alchemy and stuff like that and again i was wondering if anyone could help.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
I'm an avid Fantasy reader and an aspiring Fantasy author, so in that sense, yes of course I do. I think magic happens every day in very different ways. What is "magic" to somebody else may not be "magic" to another. For me, I think the ability to write is magical. I think the human language is magical. I feel that anyone that can put words together in such beautiful and realistic ways as to make the reader believe they are real to be magic. Out of the vastness of the human language, and the endless possibilities of words, phrases, and sentences, to create that kind of thing is wonderful.

But in the content that you are putting "magic", as in wizards and mages, then even then I do. In a sense. I know that the human mind is capable of MUCH more than we have been able to achieve, and I think it could very well be possible - someday. I don't think anytime soon you will see people using their minds to move or manipulate objects, but I think one day it could be, if humans eventually learn to tap into the large portion of the brain that we have been unable to as of now. I believe the saying is that we only use 10% of our brains. I think you get the idea.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
I think those kind of things are possible. For a while I was real into ESP and ghost and other shit of that sort and I believe that they exist. I'd be cool to see if that stuff really works but I don't really know if I would want to try it because I heard that there are 3 kinds of magic, white, black, and gray. White is where your intentions are good. Black is where you have bad intentions. Gray is where your intentions are good but the something bad happens because of it. I'm not entirely sure if thats right but I'm pretty sure it's close. Anyway if anybody posts a website about this stuff that'd be pretty cool.
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
I believed it ever since I heard Led Zeppelin. My father tells me stories about how they sold their soul to the devil in order to be able to be the best at everything.
^ Tell the stories?
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by The Ted
I believed it ever since I heard Led Zeppelin. My father tells me stories about how they sold their soul to the devil in order to be able to be the best at everything.

then the devil ripped them off
Well umm he just said that they sold their souls to the Devil because every member in their is the best at everything they do. Also he said Satan was speaking through Plant in Stairway to Heaven and he played it in reversed.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
^ Tell the stories?

One day Jimmy Page said "Satan, give me the power to melt faces with my guitar." Satan said, "Gimme soul plzkthx." Jimmy replied, "k!". The next day, after hearing Jimmy play, Robert Plant said "Satan, give me the power to impregnate women with the sound of my voice." Satan said, "Sure. Soul plz lolz!" Robert Plant replied, "Sure thing!". Then they played Stairway to Heaven and Satan was like "Damn, I'm awesome." The End.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
One day Jimmy Page said "Satan, give me the power to melt faces with my guitar." Satan said, "Gimme soul plzkthx." Jimmy replied, "k!". The next day, after hearing Jimmy play, Robert Plant said "Satan, give me the power to impregnate women with the sound of my voice." Satan said, "Sure. Soul plz lolz!" Robert Plant replied, "Sure thing!". Then they played Stairway to Heaven and Satan was like "Damn, I'm awesome." The End.

That is amazing if I could sig that I would.
Quote by LilVikingboy

ZOMGZ!!!11!@!1!@1@12! Satanz is teheeeevilsorz!!!!!12!2111!222@@!@!@1@!@!21oneoneone!@1@!2one!1211elevenone!#E12312@!@two!12121exclamationmark!!!2!@!!!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I'm extremely interested in it, but that doesn't mean i believe in it, but it's an interesting topic to learn about.
Quote by LilVikingboy

sigging if i can
I'm always reading that stuff, I read about the occult and such on the net alot. It's cool stuff, learned about witchcraft, dark magic, ancient writings and such.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 2